Worst fucking day ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by heartagram, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Arrrrrgh, today at lunch i bought an eigth and went to go blaze it, after I took two hits I was fucking ripped, like flying. It was a pretty small eigth, but damn it was dank! Anyways I went back to school to buy the rest of my weed (2 grams) and my pipe in my locker. Theres a little hole in the top of my locker I can put it in. So when I went, not realizing there was a hole in the bag, the pipe falls out and SHATTERS. It was so fucking loud. I was too stoned to realize that the rest of my weed had fallen out! So as lazy as I was I slowly cleaned the glass up first, 10 minutes later realizing there was the rest of the weed in the middle, and I lost about a gram! I am so fucking pissed.

2. Dam, losing weed always sucks. Hope it gets better.

3. Was it right during lunch, so everyone was out around their lockers?

:hello:eric:hello:

4. Man thats gotta suck!

5. wow i would be pissed id most likely lose my high if it happend to me.i hate shit like that and im a cluts so far ive split my bong water and droped my seeds which were sprouting good showing a friend outside at night in about 2 days.

6. Damn bro that really sucks, but be glad no faculty were walking by.

7. Be glad no one came out to see what happened.

8. ^^no kiddin
    that sucks tho

9. woah man, one of my friends got busted when that happened to him:( he went to counciling for a long time... but hes back now and still loves to get lit!:smoke:

10. i got busted with a pipe at school a few days ago and i might get aep if they dont kick me out for the rest of the year and some of next year:(

11. dude, that's so sad. :( i'm sorry, i hope your next piece is better.

and that your next sac of dank is better, too.

12. damn man that fucken blows someone at my school was running down the hallway when all of a sudden there bowl comes flying out of their pocket some how it didnt break....i dont carry shit on me becuase my gay school has random lockdowns:mad:

Grasscity Deals Near You