Worst friend of life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by downtosesh, Jan 8, 2014.

1. My friend's going through a breakup with her partner which happens to be my friend as well and he starts leaning on me for support.. In which case I've developed feelings for him.

Stupid situation, don't know just feeling stressed and guilty. Had to get it out.
    :(

2. always good to share what troubles you, conflict when shared is less.
    as for your dilemma, just gotta get through it, decide to act or let it go. best of luck

3. Who were you friends with first?

4. I made out with my (former) best friend's wife, so I'd hardly call you a worst friend of life. Y'knowutimsayin?

It's not likely wise to move on your feelings for someone who is just getting out of a relationship, regardless of friendships with either party. Give both time to settle and figure their head out, then revisit your own feelings and motives. It'll take the stress off of you for the time being and keep the blurry lines defined.

Thanks, man.

The girl. We're super close, practically best friends. I would never act on any of these feelings; I just never thought I would be "that person" to develop them. 

I feel you, aha, perhaps I was a tad dramatic :p
    I know logically the best thing for him is to be single.
    My friend isn't treating him like a s/o, and I just feel like he's one in a million...

I will listen to you though, you're right.