Worst feeling in the world?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Predator1, Apr 25, 2007.

1. For me it's either seeing the red and blue in the rearview mirror, or an insatiable itchy asshole. Man those are the worst.

2. When someone says, "Man...did you hear about So-and-So?"

And you just KNOW that someone died.

It sucks so much, I hate that feeling. Sorry, I hope that made sense.:smoke:

3. hahahahahaha, the latter made me laugh quite a bit.
    and yes, i'd have to agree with both of those.

i'd like to add, when you're with a girl, getting it on (foreplay) and all of the sudden you really have to take a piss or something, that sucks, because you don't want to stop what you're doing!

4. oh god i got a good one for this but im too fuckin high to remember it.

ill get back to ya

damn it took like 4 minutes to write this or something like that,

5. Sorry for the double post, but haha... I love being that high.

Come back sober and see a post like this gives me a flashback and i just think to myself "man... had some fun"

6. "seeing the red and blue in the rearview mirror"

^first thing i thought of when I read the thread title

7. Stubbing your toe :(

8. Sharting in your pants. That sucks.

9. Honestly, it's whenever I think about me and my girl breaking up. I've been with her so fucking long (nearly 3 years), I'm kind of scared of the idea. Given that I'm only 18, and now living with her, I suppose that's understandable.

That sounded really pussy.

10. I'M COMING DOWN! ARGH

just kidding

11. Nah man, it really is a horrible feeling.

but i gotta go with the Dysphoria... it just flat out fuckin sucks.

12. Passing by a cop when you're going a little too fast, and then watching them in my rear-view mirror as they do a U-turn. At that point you don't even need to see the reds and blues.

Alternately, seeing my parents' number on my call display. What a way to ruin a good day, especially when they call in the AM.

13. The moments following the realization that you just did/said something unfathomably stupid which could have been easily avoided.

Like what this dispatcher was probably feeling.

14. well, i can justify this, recently i was hit by a car going 25-30 and broke my left hip

so getting hit by cars in parking lots, that sucks

15. Unless you're a CIPA patient.

16. haha clever indeed

17. yeah ma bein sick sucks a lot of cock, like in a pukey way, that kind of sick, oh, and whne you hit something hard with your toe, and it takes like 5 seconds and then you go "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!"

18. I hate the red n blue too - those fucking lights are sooo bright...hmmmmmm wonder if you can grow bud with cop car lights.....bud likes red n blue...lol

19. the metallic taste that is a side effect of some IV drugs, makes me gag.

The 2-5 minutes before you explode in a fit of vomitting from over drinking.

Seeing a cop with his baton pulled out (lucky enough not to have this happen to me yet)