Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst feeling ever.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Visa Accepted, May 27, 2010.

1. Drink some T-bird willy.

2. Only beautiful girls can be responsible for giving you the worst feeling ever.

3. If you're the jealous type.

4. haha man, some friends and i decided to get a shitload of MD one night. we walked up to the counter with 9 (two for each of us and 3 extras for whomever else) and they told us we'd get 10% off if we got 12.

needless to say, i refuse to drink MD anymore.

5. Haha what happened that night?
    Most people dont wanna talk about what happened after they drink a grip of hobo wine.
    Fuck a fat chick?

6. I just stick to 40s of beer, 1 maybe 2 40s and bong=a good night.

7. haha well we had a few bottles left over, and everyone agreed that none of us wanted anything to do with bumwine anymore. one of our friends puked a bunch but he does that every time he gets hammered.

after my first entire bottle i gave up.

8. When a wine doesn't even pretend to sound classy you know it's some nasty shit. That stuff makes box wine look like Chateau Margaux.

9. favorite drinks would be strait gin on ice in a tall glass, or strait warm whiskey. the burn makes u feel manly. especially if u make grunting noises when u drink it.

10. rotgut lol. i've never tried thunderbird but i've had wild irish rose. basically the same shit. i don't think i would drink it again lol. completely felt like shit like 2 hours after drinking a bottle. i can't believe you drank 3:laughing:

11. I'm the jealous type. Insecure and anxious.

12. yes.....also MD 20/20 isnt BAD if you just guzzle it down, it'll give you a nice buzz. i've had way worse tasting stuff than that =/. although tunderbird sounds very....intoxicating.

13. i can usually feel how im doing when it comes to mixing weed/drank. After 12 beers on my birthday, me and my buddy smoked a fat ass blunt and i was straight spinning, haha:smoking:

14. I don't even drink anymore, and that sounds like a retarded idea lol!

Hmmm sticky weed :smoking::eek:;):D

15. So it's like Boones Farm? No thank you... :eek:

That's some cheap awful shit. I would rather drink a King Cobra.

16. I had some strong ass home made wine, made me feel like shit. I like to go for the better shit now a days.

17. Well what do you expect from drinking around 100oz of something with 17.5% of alchol hahaha?

18. Shlivovitz, called shlivo for short is a serbian hard liquor.

A lot of those crazy serbs make it at home, so it can be a lot like moonshine in the sense that the potency can vary quite drastically.

From intense to way too fucking intense.

For more information, please visit:

:p

Slivovitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19. you must really like white wine..i rather have a 32oz mickey..or like the other guy said..king cobra..otherwise Pabst blue ribbon is my first choice.

20. Haha i've been there.