Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Experiences with Dealers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OG STANK, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys! I'm just wondering your guys stories about bad experiences with dealers. I do NOT deal with this guy anymore :p
    Little information before you read this. This was about 2 years ago when I only had my bike and only had 1 or 2 people I knew to get good bud from. Also I hadn't had any weed for about 2 weeks so I was dying for some. I didn't think the bike ride would take so long. Normally I wouldn't make such a long trip for weed. Anyway...

So on the hottest day of the Summer, about 33 degrees Celsius (90 degrees Ferinheight) I biked for 2 hours on a very hilly road to my dealers house to pick up a Quarter for $70 (fire). Once i got to his house I went to go knock on the door and I get a phone call saying that he wasn't even home yet and wouldn't be home for another half an hour (he told me the night before that he would be home in the morning and that I could for sure drop by). So basically I was exhausted, and starting to get pissed off. I had already came that far and I thought I should just wait. So sure enough he shows up and sells me it AND he didn't even say sorry or anything, he seemed irritated that I was there. So I finally had it and I made the 2 hour ride back over the hills without any water left :\\ But once I got home and blazed it was so worth it ;D

Have you guys had any bad dealers that have really made you mad for some reason?