Worst experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aztobia, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Eating an edible rice krispie treat senior year of highschool at 9PM on a tuesday, bought from some kid you barely know. Having it kick in super hard feeling amazing, then about 10 times harder until you want to die. How much herb is in this? Oh fuck I literally can't even move, i'll try to crawl into bed and finish watching the goonies. 10 minutes later, fuck this I should have only eaten half. I'll just sleep and feel better in the morning. Morning- my mind says crawl out of bed for school but my body says fuck you, I won't let you move because you're still super fucked up. I find the strength to stumble to the shower. Oh shit what am I going to do. I can't let my parents see me like this. Sunglasses, check, coffee, check, I manage to slide by without them noticing. Fuck I am still stumbling, why the fuck can't I walk right. By the end of 3rd period I just went "fuck it" and started to sleep. This super hot chick noticed how fucked up I was and decided to help me out and give me a nice back run during the documentary we were watching, high point of day. By the end of the day I was almost back to my normal state. Worst experience with herb, at least it was only 5 bucks.

2. Damn i'd pay 5 bucks for that. I would wait for the weekend though.

3. I haven't been that fucked up for a while... Guess I'll have to fix that ;)

4. Shit man, that's pretty crazy the worst or i guess best an edible hit me was when i made some cannapeanutbutter ate it at breakfast and lasted me all the way till i went to sleep that day