Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst experience ever

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SpaceMonkeyOG, Jul 1, 2012.

1. So back when i was a beginner it was my 3rd time smoking and i actually got high that time, me and some guys were passing around 2 blunts and i was taking so much hits cause i wanted to get high i was pissed because the first 2 time i had not felt anything

so yeah i was taking so much hits from the blunts and finally i started feeling high i was laughing out of nowhere and i took a bite of some potato chips i had and they tasted so good ,

after that everything went downhill some happened and i was so scared i told my friend i want to leave and we left, after that i was not me it was like someone controlling my body i had no idea what i was doing apparently my friends said while we were on the bus i was talking to sum girl and touched her and she got scared and left and that i was talking nonsense to random people

then they both left home and one of my friends asked me was i good enough to get home by myself and he said , that i said i was and from there i just wandered around acting like a retard asshole pissing random people off and by the end of the night a couple of hoodlums beat me up and i was sent to the hospital with 2 black eyes

wtf happened i remeber crying so much after they beat me up and saying help me i love my mom it was like i was going to die worst day of my life!

Lol i know this alot to read but idk wtf happened i tried smoking again and i never felt this way again

any ideas on what happened?

2. You got a bad thought n your head then your being insanely high made you start to freak out. Next time don't smoke so much, or let the blunt pass you in rotation so you can catch your breath.

3. Or try to smoke in a safe place with only a few trusted friends. It can get nerve wracking to be high and around lots of ppl unless you're used to it.

4. i dont see how people fucking trip out on weed so bad.. I never had a bad experience and I was just smoking blunts to the face when I was a beginner, didnt know any better lol. yes I am cool to whoever wants to quote me thanks.

5. People can freak out and get paranoid on weed yes.

But high to the point that you can't control yourself and act like a mental person? I don't really think that is attributed to weed alone.
    I usually just ignore most of the laced weed comments as I think its thrown around too much when people say they were hearing or seeing things, as weed can change your perspective like this. But weed does not make you crazy..

6. then mines was probably laced caused my friends told me what i did, i didnt remeber at all what i was doing but again why werent they like that aswell

7. try smoking a bong next time

8. Wow dude, I'm really sorry about your bad experience and hope you were not turned off. It sounds like you got very paranoid. My suggestion... Read the guide in my signature. It should help you out.

Just remember to take it easy next time and wait out the first couple hits to see where you are.

Enjoy :smoke:

EDIT:

As for your weed being laced. I highly doubt it. It is a waste of money for your dealer. You just have a low tolerance and had a panic attack. Remember, just take it easy!

9. Bro! This is exactly what happened with this chick that I smoked with. I was with these 2 girls and one of them, including myself is an everyday toker. The other girl smokes, but not nearly as much as us. So we were passing a joint that I rolled on the spot and as we're doing this, we're having a normal conversation. All of a sudden the less experienced girl starts talking INCREDIBLY fast. And she's not even making sense. She starts rambling about god knows what and I look over at my other friend and she's giving me that "wtf?" look. Some people trip hard on weed. It's very rare, but I've seen it happen. It's kinda like that video with miley cyrus when she smokes salvia (this shit wasn't salvia obviously) and she starts spewing nonsense. Another time this happened was with this girl at party. I convinced her to smoke pot for the first time. She took about 3 hits from a joint and became REALLY fucking hyper. Like she couldn't sit still and little things like changing the channel on the t.v. was an intense adventure. It was kinda hot lol. We had sex that night :p Sorry if this is long. I'm high and I don't feel like editing this post. Sorry for the mess.

10. Don't smoke again you give proper smokers a bad name.

11. bud doesn't make you act like that, if anything you'd be a lot less likely to start trouble, also learn your limit, there's no point smoking too much if it's not going to be enjoyable for yourself

12. Sounds like alcohol