Worst drug

Discussion in 'General' started by Blix, Apr 11, 2003.

?

Worst drug.

1. Heroin.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Methamphetamine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I don't think there's a single worst drug, there's a few, Probably with tobacco and heroin at the top. I don't believe alcohol to be that bad, since it's fine if you do it occasioinally. Some drugs are just bad for you period.

2. Bah, by far the worst drug is LOVE.
    1. Everybody wants its, some people die for it.
    2. Very addicting
    3. Makes you sick, tired, and generally feel bad at moments
    4. The after effects stay with you forever
    5. One of the top 10 reasons of Teenage Suicide
    6. Change in lifestyle/personality

What can be worse than love?

3. LMAO!!!! LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is 1 the cleverest answers yet...plus it's damn true!! :hippie:

4. If we're going to blame the drug and not the person then I would say heroin. A friend and old roommate of mine used to be a real big alcoholic. The way he kicked that habit was to snort heroin. The bastard brought it in to our apartment, tempting me. I tasted just a small dusting and knew right away I was feeling too good for a human to ever feel. I knew if I tried a real dosage I'd be hooked. The last time I saw him, a year ago, he had finally quit for 3 months. But yesterday I got an email from him saying that he just shot up. I don't expect him to live much longer. He doesn't want help and me being 4 hours away I can't do anything for him.

5. I don't even know if I ever posted in this thread....w/e.

I'd say alcohol is the worst drug to get addicted to because it is the only drug that you can die from the withdrawal. I drink though, even to excess sometimes, but I'll never get addicted so it's not the worst drug FOR ME.

6. I'm gonna comment on thc's post, then give my opinion on the original question.

There are other drugs where the withdrawls can be lethal. Some opiates, for example.
    "I'll never get addicted" BOY, have I heard that one before. Mostly from addicts. I'm sure you're not an addict, I'm just saying it's always possible to get addicted, so be aware.

In terms of the "worst" drug, I think the question is flawed. A drug is inanimate, and so can't be good, evil, the worst, the best, smart, stupid, etc. It's just a substance. What we CAN look at, however, is how people react with the substance, and, according to society's ideals, determine which is generally the MOST addictive, the MOST lethal, etc. So I'll break it down according to my personal beliefs. Note that I'm only listing bad qualities, and not ones like "MOST FUN." Also, I personally haven't done most of these drugs, so my perception of them will obviously be skewed.

MOST ADDICTIVE: Nicotine. It's legal, so it's easy to get, and it's often started at a young age, so people can be hooked before they realize that cigs are stupid (not to mention deadly). In terms of statistics, nicotine has a higher relapse rate than heroin or cocaine.

MOST DEADLY: Heroin. I say this becuase of the risks associated with needles, not to mention how impure it usually is. It's highly addictive, and the urge (and the sometimes difficulty) in locating the drug and/or money to buy the drug can lead to deadly situations.

MOST UNHEALTHY: Inhalants. No doubt. They are easy to get, cheap, and almost everyone has something that can be used as an inhalant pretty close at hand. They are most popular among children, who often don't know how to notice negative effects on their bodies. The whole purpose of the drug is to obtain a high from smothering yourself. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

MOST UGLY: Meth. It's made with household chemicals, if I'm not mistaken, which should be a tip-off that it's not a good idea to put in your body. It gives you large, ugly, purple pimple-like things on your forehead from your body attempting to purge itself of the harmful chemicals. At first it's very useful, but after continuous use it becomes a need, not a helper. And, let's not forget, it's very easy to burn yourself into a scarred lump of flesh without eyes, ears, or a nose while making meth.

MOST DECEPTIVE: Cocaine. When people first try coke, it seems so... so... harmless! It's great fun, you become the life of the party, and EVERYTHING feels better. The danger with this is that it feels natural (because it's really just increasing the flow of chemicals that are already in your brain), and so, when you don't have it, you don't feel natural or "right" anymore. Another danger of cocaine is how short it lasts. After 20 min., the peak is over, and people feel the sudden urge to do more right away. Like meth, it also helps people do hard or tedious work. Lots of introverted, timid, or shy people, when they use coke, feel natural around others for the first time. I've watched an aunt destroy her life over coke, and it took a long time for her to recover.

MOST VIOLENT: PCP. On PCP, you can do impossible things. You can get hit by a car and still get up and hit the driver before you die. You can punch through a door without feeling any pain, or kill someone without flinching (not saying people who do PCP will usually do any of these things.) It's like your body is a character in a video game, and you're at the controller, watching your body on the TV. If your character kills someone in a video game or blows up a building or get injured, do you flinch? No, because what happens to these characters doesn't matter to you. It's the same with PCP.

MOST DANGEROUS TO OTHERS: Alcohol. The dangers of alcohol are so numerous that I cannot name them all, but I'll mention a few. Drinking and driving, bar-fights, sex that is regretted the next morning, domestic abuse, etc. Not to mention the harm it can cause to one's liver, and the withdrawls can be deadly.

Some (hell, most) of you will have different opinions and many of these I could still debate in my mind for hours. A drug is just a substance. The chemical results of a drug on humans are easily predictable, but how a person reacts to a drug can never be known beforehand, and each person can react differently. That's where the danger is, not in the chemical.

P.S. God DAMN this is a long message!

7. No I'm almost positive Alcohol is the only one you can die from. Others are serious, no doubt, just not lethal.....maybe potentially if one is severely dependent and hasn't ODed yet. Yea I just know for a fact I can't get addicted to alcohol, it's just me.

8. im certain you can die from h withdrawl cause i was watching this thing last weekend about h and it showed this doctor who has this new tactic of getting you through the withdrawl. he basically hooks you up to every type of life sustaining device there is and straps you to the bed and then puts you in a slight coma with something (morphine or vic or something, dunno) and then if your body ever fails during the withdrawl, the machines can save you.

9. No man, you're way off. Alcohol is the worst drug, imo, killing more people than all other drugs combined, excluding nicotine. But a person can die from meth, coke or smack, depending on the dosage injected. You can easily die from any of those, so don't go around having everybody at the bar slammin' you up just 1 more hit because you will not make it thru the night. The best thing for everybody is weed & if peeps just stuck with that, and all the world leaders got together, blasted a big, fat 'pocket-rocket'...the world would be excellent. :hippie:

10. Hmm, one that doesn't work. :D

or one that leaves you actually retarded... but that can be good.

11. crack cocaine and heroin

12. dude..how stoned ARE you... lol
    you can overdose and die from cocaine and heroin.

13. haha yeah i saw on cops a guy on pcp was hot so he took off all his clothes, then got in a fight so he was all bloody when the cops got there. then he just punched through a fence when trying to get away, and when that didnt work he tackled a woman cop, while getting SPRAYED and SPRAYED with mace in his eyes. looked like great fun!...not

14. I see where you mention under your name that you're a droogie..."Hey man, oh leave me alone...I said, hey man, well Henry get off the phone...I said, uh, hey man, d-d-droogie don't crash here...there's only room for 1 & here she comes, here she comes!"
    "Well, don't lean on me man, cuz you can't afford the ticket, I'm back on ________________!" I know you can fill in the blank. :hippie:

15. i cant really say that there is a "bad" drug. to each his own, and since so many people are into all three of those they arent necessarily "bad". I think that what comes from the usage and so on of those is bad, but not the drug itself.

fuck people and their "physical addicttions". I was physically addicted to DXM for a long time (and i know dxm isnt anything close to heroin but still) and finally i realized how pointless it was, so i asked my friends for help and they helped me get out of my dxm usage... well, amost out of it.
    every once in a great while ill go get myself some robo in whatever form seems best at the time and trip out, but its my choice, i dont NEED to do anything.
    anything can cut themselves off from whatever drug they are on cold turkey; but you have to want it.

16. Heroin is the worst

My friend brian has such a bad habbit he needs to do a bunddle a day or he gonna die even with methadone he will needs a bundle or hes fucked

17. Agreed, heroin is by far the worst.
    What other drug causes you to shoot up with a needle and is physically/mentally addicting? You could end up amputated. no thanks, i will stick with Maryjane.

18. id have to vote OTHER i considered Acid"LSD" only from friends whove done it ..
    runner up would be Meth from friends and other info

first of all Acid because i had a friend who had a highskewl graduation type thing at a hotel they had a room 9 stories up and thought he was superman "pretty cool trip aye" betu can guess waht happened next .. he jumped off the fuckin ledge down into a canopee where they server breakfast/dinner and lived to tell about it but was very physically and mentally fucked up.. i do not know this is the wORST drugg but knowing that it can affect sumones life that much i would never evern consider doin that

2nd .. MEth ever seen meth adicts after 10 years usage . they may be only 25 and beautiful b4 they do it and after omfg they look like they are 90 point solved

19. k lsd is probably one of the least harmful drugs around. its not addictive, it wont fuck you up nunless your already fucked up ..dont know what to expect and can handle eh experience.

pcp ..horse tranqulizer ..herion you inject with needles ..meth some dirty dude makes in his basment with all kinds of household chemiclas. when i think about the worst drugs i just think about ..well what they are ^^^

pot ..fluffly pretty green little plants that smell piney and sweet ..id just stick to pot

personaly just because of the reputation herion has id say thats the worst drug (and i hate the idea of needles) then meth ..coke doenst seem all that bud if youve got the money for it and such.

20. i agree i cant believe teh amount of retardation being spewed about LSD. Its probably the safest (physically) drug. IT will only fuck up your mind if you have a predisposition to be fucked up mentally.

Meth is probably the worst.