Worst drug

Discussion in 'General' started by Blix, Apr 11, 2003.

?

Worst drug.

1. Heroin.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Methamphetamine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'd definately have to go with meth. Of course heroine is very addictive, but it's just so much fun (it's also very dangerous and I can't reccomend it to anyone). I find that meth has overall more harmful effects and the effects don't really measure up to the drawbacks. Coke was never that big a deal for me, I tried it but never felt the need to do it again.

2. amen to that!!!!
    no preservatives no additives jus o'naturelle :smoke:

3. Oooh okay I have a few comments. First of all its hard to classify any drug as "bad". I'd say really the only drug I would put in that category is huffing chemicals, save nitrous oxide which doesn't count since it really doesn't kill brain cells on any significant level. Huffing is absolutely the worst possible drug for your brain or body, it's basically poisoning yourself/depriving yourself of oxygen to get high.
    I also really don't like it when people say they've only tried weed, or weed and booze, or weed and booze and shrooms. And it really pisses me off when people say they will never ever try anything else besides weed. I mean, it's your choice and you have your reasons, but just because these are the most popular drugs and among the least harmful is no reason to limit your experiences. Exploring your own consciousness is part of drugs, and really marijuana is a relatively weak drug for truly exploring your consciousness. I'd say for most people even booze makes you feel more "out of yourself" in large doses than weed. I can't stand it when people have the opinion that they only drug they will ever use is marijuana, basically because they like the high so much they don't think they need anything else. Well of course you don't need drugs at all, but as long as you are doing them you really should try as many drugs as you can get your hands on (though the exception is addictive drugs, I can understand why some people will never try these.)
    There's at least a dozen non-addictive psychoactives that you could get with some effort that are completely different than weed, and limiting yourself just to weed because the high is so good is kind of silly in my opinion. This includes research chemicals, mescaline, nitrous, acid, ghb, valium, lsa, salvia, and even ecstacy. Yeah, that's right, ecstacy. There's been a lot of misinformation about ecstacy, though admittedly it really can damage your brain. This is usually only significant after dosing many times and dosing too often. Drugs really do expand your mind, and taking ecstacy once in a while probably expands your mental functions much more than shrinking them. On the other hand though its not really phsycailly addictive some people have to keep going back for more because its so good. I've only done it once, but I feel like it was worth it. The biggest danger with ecstacy is getting tons of filler in your pills. Make sure you are getting only pure ecstacy if you are taking it.
    You have to judge your own ability to handle drugs, but excludig yourself from a whole range of experiences just because weed and/or booze is so readily available is just silly. Do you ever look at people who don't smoke, but drink regularly and think "wow, they really don't know what they're missing." Well I think the same is true of "weed elitists" who think that marijuana is the be-all and end-all of drugs.
    And I have a few comments on what people have already said about the worst drugs. This has already been discussed but whoever said meth isn't physically addictive, jesus christ! Meth is extremely addictive and you will get physically hooked even faster than coke. That said somebody comapred it to caffeine, which i disagree with. Though I've never taken actual meth, I've taken high doses of ritalin and I loved it. Caffeine usually makes me feel really jittery and uncomfortable, even when it's a fairly small amount. On ritalin and adderal I jsut felt energetic and I wanted to talk constantly, it was a very good social drug.
    Real meth though is probably the worst drug for any community as a whole. It can pervade all sorts of social levels and neighborhoods and its pretty dangerous to be around.
    I've tried coke a couple of times, and its not nearly as bad as people will try and tell you. The high is great, but if you don't think you can keep control of yourself in terms of addiction, and a desire to more immediately/in the future you would be best advised to not toch the stuff. If you do want to try it I would recommend that you do a couple of lines and make a rule that you will not do any more that day (and for a while after that). Don't fall in love with the high, or you will feel too compelled to do it again when its available. Your body and brain are trained to make you want to keep doing something as good as coke. The biggest danger is letting coke go from a recreational drug to something you start to use on a semi-regular basis. At that point, physical addiction starts to kick in and it's much harder to turn back.
    As for heroin, I've never tried it either and I won't for a long time. This really is one of the more dangerous drugs because after doing it once the high is supposedly so good it can almost instantly take over your life.
    I'd basically remember that really no drug is "bad", just the consequences of using it. You at all times need to have enough self respect to handle the drugs you use, or else you will start sacrificing your well-being for them. This is even true of marijuana. I'm a pothead myself and I spend almost all my money on weed, though I would probably be better off being more careful with my spending. Addictive drugs are really where you get into trouble though, just remember that if you get deep enough into any drug the compulsion to do it more will override your ability to stop doing it at some point.
    and that's all i have to say about drugs.

4. Czar Raps-A-Lot; you've got it in one :D

People have to wake up.

5. Wow! Czar Raps-A-Lot, doesn't he? [j/k]...you basically summed it up in a book! Yeah, don't limit yourself, but don't ever feel pressured into anything either. I'm health-wise all fucked-up, so I receive a lot of medicine because of that. But if someone doesn't feel like experimenting anymore after they've discovered weed, that's OK. To me, alcohol is 1 of the lousiest. At least, the older I got, the longer the hangovers lasted. I got tired of waking up feeling shitty, so I quit drinking about 7 yrs ago. I feel much better when I wake up. But as that 1 guy says...to each his own. :hippie:

6. Yea, i've noticed over my while drinking that the hangovers can be bad, but it's what you get for the night before.

7. Oh man, I didn't notice you were from Ireland. Well of course you have to drink...it's a mandatory thing, isn't it?
    No I'm kidding now!! I grew up in an Irish neighborhood in Chicago & all my best friends are Irish -- I love you guys dearly!! You're 1 of the most generous people I've ever met, but it sounds like I'm stereo-typing, doesn't it? I still do love the Irish dearly & drank at Irish bars all my life. In fact, my best friend had quit drinking 2 yrs before me [he's Irish] & he was the 1 that convinced me to quit!
    Hey, here's 1 for you -- where does an Irish family go to on vacation? -- a different bar!! :hippie:

8. airosols i dont like people takeing em
    most other drugs id try and im not botherd by them their only realy dangerous if ya use them irosponcibale but most of the people i know/hang with use all their drugs responsibaly

9. Let me take a quick stab at this...I'll bet you're the newest spelling bee champ from England, right? And to think you guys invented this language. :hippie:

10. Well yea alot of people,if not all drink round here.

Drink's a good old feeling though,gotta admit that.

11. I pretty much thought if you live in Ireland, you're required to drink, right? [j/k]
    I would love to see Ireland sometime...I heard it's beautiful. I grew up in an Irish neighborhood in Chicago, so I hung around Irish families from age 6...excellent people!! Love them a lot!! Funniest fuckers there are...the greatest senses of humor!! Most of my Irish buddies quit drinking 10 yrs ago & finally talked me into it 7 yrs ago. Gotta admit, I feel much better in the mornings! :hippie:

12. i'm irish, whoo-hoo! i'm mostly stickin to pot and occosionally* alcohol and I might try shrooms soemtime, criticize me if u want about experimentin with other drugs, that what my sister does, and she's constantley unhappy unless she's fuck-up and she's slowly turnin into an alcoholic, that's not the life i want to live.

13. Have you ever had an Irish 7-course meal? --- a 6-pack & a potato!! :hippie:

14. What is this ... a joke? Heroin is the worst by far because the addiction is physical, not mental like the other drugs listed. You get a physical addiction to heroin where your body needs it.

15. Since when? I thought that was just scare tactics so the politicians of the world wouldn't run out. Damn, learn something new every durn day!! :hippie:

16. And you don't with alcohol or something?

Just because it's legal dosen't make it any better.

17. Amen to that, Shogun. Alcohol & tobacco are probably 2 of the very worst for you...but since they're legal, we'll all just look the other way. :hippie:

18. Man, that totally blows!! That teacher is a lying sack of shit & somehow needs to be made aware that you're going above her head. Plus call you out of class, search you for no reason whatsoever & call in the cops? All because you were going to make a speech about it? Fuckin A, you might need to contact the ACLU. That shit ain't right at all...I feel for ya, bud. You totally got the shaft. What do your folks think? If that was my son [I have 1 that's 13], I'd be on the phone to the principal the very next morning!
    Good luck, man, I feel real bad for you...hang in there. :hippie:

19. It's really sad & pathetic the way our educational system has gone straight to hell. Seems to me that the administrators are more concerned with catching kids with a little weed in their backpacks than with kids getting a decent education. The whole system has gone haywire with that 'holier than thou' attitude with everyone. It's almost like they're saying "We're gonna get every single leaf of weed from this building even if it kills those students." I feel sorry for kids going to school nowadays. It used to be kinda fun back 30 yrs ago. I couldn't handle all the horseshit happening.:hippie:

20. E can kill u on the first time. Drinking alcohol can kill you on the first time.

My worst hated drug wld be alcohol. It split my mum and dad's marriage, it killed my nan and it's TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE!