Worst drug

Discussion in 'General' started by Blix, Apr 11, 2003.

?

Worst drug.

1. Heroin.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Methamphetamine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Meth is the worst drug around...made with hazardous waste materials, imo. I'll take heroin anyday over any of those, even coke. I don't like the cocaine high, but every girl I've ever met loves coke...must have something to do with self-confidence. Guys are less likely to be a powder-sniffin' cokehead, while chicks are less likely to be a rock-smokin' crackhead. Plus I feel heroin is more a guy's drug.

I take 80 mg of methadone daily for chronic back pain, & if I didn't have the methadone, I wouldn't be able to get outta bed. It lets me function normally (well, as normal as possible for me). Then I take xanax in the evening to chill...prescribed for anxiety attacks. So all in all, I'm a walking pharmacy with a weed mentality = my life.

2. One downer and two uppers and an "other" category for everything else. What an interesting group of choices. Sounds like Nixon's logic when he came up with the Schedule of Drugs.

Physically, heroin does surprisingly little damage to the body, and that stands out even more when you compare it to other drugs. The damage that's associated with the drug comes to the addicts during withdrawal. The painful cramping and whatever that addicts go through during withdrawal aren't damaging in the long run. They're just hell to go through (so I hear), so much so that it often drives them back to the drug to ease the pain. But after all the withdrawal symptoms end, the resulting damage is minimal.

Coke in its purest form is an excellent anesthetic, but what makes it such a bad drug is it's tendency to be abused. It's an addictive drug. And it's certainly one of the most sinister and deceptive of all the uppers out there. It's also has one of the shortest highs associated with it, keeping the user craving more a few minutes after ingestion.

Meth is the clincher on your list. It's the one to stay away from. If you get hooked in its claws, it can take you on one wickedly destructive ride. So many different substances are added to street meth that it's like playing russian roulette with each line you snort. What can be found on the street usually will contain enough caustic chemicals to remove paint from your bathroom wall. Run that through your liver for a year or so!

Meth is going to get my vote after I hit the submit reply button. But like I always say...

3. You sure you're not a long-lost brother? Talk about thinking alike! I agree 100% with that post.

4. I'm sure you're kidding, but it's rather strange when it's revealed that I, along with a younger brother, was given up for adoption when I was young. We got split up in the adoption processes, he to one family and I to another. That was almost 35 years ago. I've made attempts over the years to try to find out what happened to him, but to no avail. So, if you're kidding, that's okay. If you're not... we should talk.

But like I always say...

5. Yeah, I was kidding, but that is a strange coincidence...I wasn't adopted, but that must've floored you when I mentioned that. If there's anything I can help you with, let me know, I'll do whatever I can to help you.

6. Neither was I... I was just kidding. ROTFLMFAO!! Would have been bizarre though, wouldn't it?

But like I always say...

7. Had me goin', pal...I'm sitting here hooked up to all these tubes & wires coming outta my chest, due to my artificial heart valves, with a colostomy bag fillin' up with diarrhea, I'm laughing so hard. I think a wire just slipped out...I hope I make it to rkg,clwooboo............

8. I cant believe no one has mentioned PCP!?! That seems like it is the worse around because it seems like it is a combination of a lot of other drugs.

Jeff

9. Absolutely! Forgot all about that 1...PCP is a powerful horse tranquilizer that is super dangerous to humans. We did some of that garbage way before anyone knew any better (1971). 1 time we had some weed that was laced with that shit & we smoked 1 joint among 4 of us. Nobody could see straight for hours! Ended up trading the rest of the bag for acid!

10. Why?

But like I always say...

11. Heroin is less harmful to your body than booze. The main problem with smack is the physical addiction. You conquer that & physically you're fine. No fried brain, no charred lungs, no heart damage or brain damage...just your all-around fun drug. An opiate high is 1 of the very best! Way better than coke or meth...damn, all this heroin talk & I want a shot right in my jugular vein or temple. Then I think I'll melt a hit of windowpane on my eyeball. Shot in the jugular & acid on the eye! What more does 1 need?

12. i dont think theres such a thing as a bad drug as long as u control the drug and the drug doesnt control you, and considering heroin controls alot of people including my mom i guess its the worst out of em.

13. thats actually not the only danger. the physical withdrawal can be deadly. also, since its illegal, its not controlled.. meaning that one could get some shitty quality and need a bunch to get high, and get some off of the same dude and its much higher quality. will they know? probably not. OD.

14. well i've never tried it but i've seen junkies before and they have just no regard for anything other than getting their next fix, cannabis,ecstacy,acid dosen't make you do that, the only drugs i think of that can do that is...alcohol,heroin,crack and coke.

15. you would have started smoking weed?

16. I don't understand that either...unless he's into smack & never tried weed. My cousin's 1st drug experience was Black Primo hash & his 2nd was a shot of smack. What a way to start off, huh?

17. I can't belive a majority of people choose heroin as the worst. as far as damage to the body goes meth as by far worse.

18. PCP, little lady, PCfuckinP.