Worst drug

Discussion in 'General' started by Blix, Apr 11, 2003.

?

Worst drug.

1. Heroin.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Methamphetamine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey Zylark, I don't know who told you that meth wasn't addicting but they were wrong. I mean it isn't addicting for everyone, but most people anyways. And what do you mean heroin is unpredictable? If you've done it once, you know what to expect next time. I think I would have to say the worst drug on the list is heroin.

2. heroin might be one of the most addicting, but the one that will fuck your head up most is Acid i think

3. ..are you kidding

4. My friends mom is a current crack head, ex- heroin addict, and she is THE most fucked up person I've ever known.. so weird... ya..

5. i'm not entirely shure about the addictiveness of meth. sure some people get addicted to it, but some people get addicted to chocolate too. my reason for claiming it's not addictive is the plain fact that most of the japanese population during ww2 was given meth to increase industrial output. after the war, very few showed any signs of withdrawal when their drug-pushing regime was overthrown...

this might be coz' the dosage was low and pure.

that heroin is unpredictable comes from that most heroin is sold impure. blended with everything from dust to rat-poison. you cannot tell how pure the shit is before you've tried it. if you're really unlucky (?) it's almost 100% pure, and you OD 'coz it's more than you thought it was...

6. no im not.. ive seen too many of my friends get fucked up for life on acid.. thats why i will never do it.. it fucks up your head.. and when people say it makes them smarter, i just laugh when i hear that because usualy they are dumber.

as far as heroin.. yes its a stupid and addictive drug.. ive snorted it a few times and it was nothing that hardcore.. it was like i did some xanax or something.. i wasnt seeing colors on the wall and wasnt seeing peoples faces deforming.

7. woops... my bad..

all those long chemical names get me confused.

chemistry mighta been my best subject at school.. but once i hit the highers and it was all 3-4-dimethyloxycarbohydro-3-cyclohexenebenzoate and that's way too much for any dislexic to have to deal with.

8. I really don't think LSD is that bad, because it does no physical damage, only mental.. and that is usually, from what I read, if you don't know what you are doing, what to expect, and if you are in the wrong set and setting.

9. I voted heroin but after i thought about it i think meth is worst because of the physical damage and so many labs explode. Meth is really big where i live. There was a lab that blew up right down the road from my house.

10. what makes you think meth causes physical withdrawal?

prolonged exposure to heroin will cause physical dependance, but meth is a much more addictive drug overall, and regular use causes much more damage.. a quick trip to erowid should confirm this.

your friends mustve already been pretty fucked up if they somehow thought doing that much acid was a good idea.. this is called natural selection. people who dont have the common sense not to hurt themselves eventually end up hurt, or dead. they probably shouldnt have been into drugs in the first place. why are you blaming a chemical (which is much less dangerous than alchohol) for your freinds' fuckups?? trust me, youd have to really be trying to actually 'fuck up your head' with LSD alone, if thats even possible.

and no offence, but I'm pretty sure timothy leary was smarter than you.

11. nah my friends were actually normal and intellegent

and for the record i could give a shit less about Timothy Leary.

thanks to him some of my good friends are fucked now.. the world was doing just fine without that drug

12. timothy leary didnt synthesize lsd, albert hoffman did

13. oh ok, i always heard the name Timothy Leary, i always thought he was the mastermind behind LSD.

either way im not gonna aruge about it anymore.

i guess for some people its no big deal and whatnot. but i dont ever plan on taking that drug.. i have NO urge to, and i dont think im missing out. thats all :)

14. my sentiments exactly. and the same goes for all other drugs except MJ and beer. it just doesn't seem to be my kind of trip. i like at least a semblance of control when "altering" my psychology with stimulants. that kind of control i got under both thc and ethanol. what more is that in sober condition, those drugs do not "call" upon me for a new dose, or i get sick/altered in any way when sober. heroin imposes on sober. acid may or may not fuck your mind up whilst sober, xtc reduces your brains own ability to make you naturally "happy", and meth... i'm not shure about meth.

15. Wot kinda poll is that n e wayz wot bout the otha drugs i.e. crack, speed, shrooms, acid etc...

16. coke isnt meth coke is cocaine.. crack is crappy freebase cocaine made with baking soda or something

17. "xtc reduces your brains own ability to make you naturally "happy",

thats only with fairly frequent use the first time i rolled i walked around happy and energized after i had come down despite not having slept or ate for 24 hours it gives you a different prespective on reality and one dose on occasion will not completely deplete your serotonin which you body produces more of anyway

18. yea ben (ienjoytheweed) u know what really fucks u up, which u gotta stop, smoking out of cans! lol

19. well you gott stop smokin the crack BUDDY

20. cracks the worst. no-one likes a dirty crackhead.