Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst disaster to best thing ever

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mushroomsatsuji, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Ok, heres the background. I just moved to chicago with less than 1 gram of dro and my one and only pipe. I tried to get more before i left but they didnt come through for me...bastards....anyway I filled some of my pipe up and went to the window. My room is in the basment and my parents are obviously against smoking(for the admins yes i am 18 going to college this winter) I put my pipe on the window seal which was a mistake because in opening the window I knock the pipe off and it hits the table next to me. I dont know any smokeshops here yet so i couldnt get a new pipe, i suck at making bongs, and joints....no paper. But heres where it gets good. luckly i picked up most of the dro and set it aside to look at my pipe. It broke perfectly so its almost like a hatch for it. Only a small piece broke off, smaller than a dime but pretty big. and it fits right back on. So I start thinking that smaller strays can be retrieved but then I thought about it... bigger ones can go in. I been looking into vaporizers but their to expencive. So I put a little in there, get my lighter, stick some paper in the top hole, hold it so i wont get burned and lit it. it took about 10-15 sec for smoke or whatever to come out but I got high that night. :hello: :smoking:

2. where around chicago do you live? I live in naperville, and might be able to point you in the direction a good head shop.

3. in elgin illinois a place called Papa Smoke-- and TJs accessories -- peace

4. the one i always go to is in crest hill called rocky mudds and right across the street is headventure. theres also some on belmont in the faggit part of the city if ya wanna risk goin there. ahhh nothin like a wake and bake.

5. In Australia homemade bongs are of the norm and pretty simple to make.

- Powerade/Gatorade/any bottle.. I prefer Powerade/Gatorade as the mouthpiece is a better size

- Cut about 4 inches of garden hose off.

- Find a suitable bowl piece to melt into the hose

- Melt the hose into the bottom of the bottle facing down

- Melt your shotgun in the neck

- Fill it up

- Pack and Pull

:)

6. i dont understand the hose's purpose and i dont see how you pull because this doesnt sound like a GB to me...

HOME MADE BUBBLER : : :

-you need :
    - a plastic bottle of some sort (ex:gatorade)
    - 5/16 size socket
    - a pen body

take the socket and just place it ontop of the pen body (it should be a snug fit) and then more than 3/4 of the way down the bottle insert the penbody/socket combo at an angle (this is the downstem and bowl).. now just fill up the bottle to a desired level of H2O and yo have yourself a homemade bubbler that you can rip the shit out of:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::cool:

7. Naperville seriously? Awesome. I live in Winfield.

8. Also do any of them sell Salvia Sage Extract? I saw it on here and I didnt want to wait on shipping.

9. The hose acts as the stem to the water the piece sitting in it like it was a glass bong, Exactly the same as a pen but hoses are better fits for the bowl pieces generally foun here and can be manuevered more, Also its designed for pressure to go through so it isnt going to split at anytime, But a pen also works I prefer hose personally.

ehh Its a bad photo as its not focusing on it but you can see the way the hose acts as the stem in the back of the photo

[​IMG].

10. there is actually a real nice headshop out in chicago called secrets
    and right across the street from it is novelties
    i think they are on clark n bellmont
    ive also been to the head shops out in cresthill
    i actually live like 15 minutes away from them :smoking:

11. There's also Pipes and Stuff near Belmont and Clark. I've bought a couple pieces there.

12. Any near Naperville or Winfield? Downtown is to far for right now.

13. Roxxie's downtown. look it up. ^-^

14. heres the chi town headshop list:

Weezer's Tobbacco located on north ave, between I-355 and main st.

Happy Times located off Broadway st and shit i forgot?!?! in aurora...ask around and someone will show u. (this is where i got my CCG bong)

Mudds in cresthill off 55th st ( i think)

the one place downtown off belmont and clark...hints below

weezers is a good place for pipes. the bubs there are too expensive, happy times for bongs. pipes too expensive, mudds is usually cheep for everything cept bongs.