Worst Decision of your life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michael, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Having an open door for some people in my life. Trust is sacred to me - you can lose it only once.

2. Caring about other people.  :laughing:

3. Spending so much time and energy into being liked by other people

4. Drinking and driving. Or rather getting caught doing that. But I will say, it is a Lesson Learned. God, i hate court… 

5. doing a bunch of stupid drugs at a young age

6. This one may be a little abstract and perhaps a cop out but I feel like it contributes to almost every bad decision thereafter:
    not allowing myself to be happy.

7. Beating all the other sperm to the egg.

8. shit somtimes i think i suffer from this its called (cant find it the definition is like (believing oneself or ones race in in-superior to another or some shit) anyways not a cop out, i mean not one person knows how fucked some people have it, i was really thinking about this thread and i gotta say your answer fits me best but, im not sure i choose not to be happy just seen shit so ugly nothing phases you, you ever been so stone cold you look in the mirror and i swear the color drained from my eyes.

9. Yeah there are probably a multitude of psychological disorders that cause it, the most obvious being avoidant personality disorder. Self knowledge is the way to the light I think in both our circumstances, confronting trauma and trying to make peace with it as best you can. In my case there hasnt been any huge trauma unlike yours which im really sorry you had to go through, its been more of a lifelong mindset/set of ideas that prevent me from experiencing joy as often as others.

10. i like you outlook on things ima say my worst decision was letting the color fade.

11. for sure

12. not taking high school seriously. not gunna repeat that in college man

13. hooking up with the woman that is now my ex wife. It had to have cost me a quarter million dollars plus.

14. i don't know how i didn't think of that as I'm smoking a fucking cigarette. definately  

15. God damn this shits depressing

16. Getting back with her..

Three times..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Moving away from my friends and family!

18. Dem things I cannot mention, ya dig?

19. shit is nasty now that I think about it