Worst Deals You've Had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shoreline Gold, Sep 19, 2012.

1. #1 Shoreline Gold, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    I searched GC but couldn't find a thread like this.

So blades, what was the worst pick up you've ever had?

Mine was yesterday, a buddy of mine J, texts me and says he's got a 3 for 20 deal set up with some random dude he knows. So, Me and J go to this kid's house, and we can't even go inside because his mom is home (WTF right?) So the kid comes out and hands us this zip loc bag of some dark (not dank) looking weed. I'm thinking it looks and smells good through the bag, so we give him the 20. So, me and J are walking away and we decide to load up a bowl from my pipe, so I start to bit up this weed. I'm going through it and I realize this weed feels like really soft, like it's falling apart almost. I look closer, it is fucking full of stem and seeds, so now I'm like fuck we just got ripped off, this is definitely a male plant. And as it turned out, it was a male plant because after burning three bowls of this shit I wasn't even high.

TL,DR: We got some shitty ass weed that turned out to be a male plant.

On a side note, do you think I should go back to this kid's house and tell him that he ripped me off?

2. There's a thread like this

3. yeah you should go back
    i got ripped off a fair bit when i only started smoking & didnt have a clue about what i was buying, but recently about 4 months ago my dealer was away so i was getting weed from some kid who lives around the corner, the little shit only gave me 3 grams & i was supposed to get 4, lucky for me the bag was on tick so i txt him & told him he was only getting €50 for the bag (wich is less than its actually worth 3 grams is €75 here) & that id be telling ray (the guy i usually buy from & who this guy is selling for) that hes ripping ppl off, he shit him self when he though i was gona rat him out, i wouldnt really but i just wanted to scare him becuase i knew he was giving light bags & kepping the leftovers for himslf, the fucker

4. #4 Shoreline Gold, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']

yeah you should go back
    i got ripped off a fair bit when i only started smoking & didnt have a clue about what i was buying, but recently about 4 months ago my dealer was away so i was getting weed from some kid who lives around the corner, the little shit only gave me 3 grams & i was supposed to get 4, lucky for me the bag was on tick so i txt him & told him he was only getting €50 for the bag (wich is less than its actually worth 3 grams is €75 here) & that id be telling ray (the guy i usually buy from & who this guy is selling for) that hes ripping ppl off, he shit him self when he though i was gona rat him out, i wouldnt really but i just wanted to scare him becuase i knew he was giving light bags & kepping the leftovers for himslf, the fucker[/quote]

Damn that's shitty. I know so many dealers who do that, too. Like, literally 4 or 5 different people.

And also where you live seems like a shitty place to be a stoner :mrgreen:

EDIT: Yeah, I don't know if I'm gonna go back, I don't know this kid well, and my buddy says
    the kid knows people, too. I don't want to risk anything over 20 bucks.

5. 40$ for 2 grams of absolute SHWAG.

6. not shitty just expensive but everythings expensive in ireland!

7. It wasn't from a male plant, it was just seedy weed.

8. [quote name='"Shayla"']It wasn't from a male plant, it was just seedy weed.[/quote]

I don't know, it also didn't seem to have very much bud, or even any effects after we seshed.

9. haha my worst deal was 400 for 18 grams of the best weed ive ever smoked. it was back in the day, one of my first ounces and it was seriously the best weed so it didnt bother me much. my stupid friend the other day bought an ounce of the worst weed in the entire world for 350.

10. 50 dollars for 4 grams of dry, leafy, brittle stuff that barely got me high.

11. [quote name='"Bananarama"']50 dollars for 4 grams of dry, leafy, brittle stuff that barely got me high.[/quote]

Damn bro that's shitty.

[quote name='"nick32"']haha my worst deal was 400 for 18 grams of the best weed ive ever smoked. it was back in the day, one of my first ounces and it was seriously the best weed so it didnt bother me much. my stupid friend the other day bought an ounce of the worst weed in the entire world for 350.[/quote]

Holy fuck that's expensive. I'm assuming you meant 28 grams, not 18, 28 is an ounce, so I guess you just made a typo or something. But even still, $400 an OZ is like mad steep, bro. If you actually did mean 18, then that's even worse...I feel bad for the blades living places that charge that much.

12. Male plants don't grow seeds, they pollinate the females. Pollinated females have seeds (or a hermie). :smoke:

13. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Male plants don't grow seeds, they pollinate the females. Pollinated females have seeds (or a hermie). :smoke:[/quote]

What are the "balls" on male plants, then? I thought they were seeds.

14. wow u need to check your shit its your fault for not checking.

15. its for pollinating the female to mix strains .

16. You have balls, are you capable of growing a baby, or planting one? :smoke:

17. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

You have balls, are you capable of growing a baby, or planting one? :smoke:[/quote]

Whatever. My point was that this was some shitty weed, and male or not, it had like 20 seeds and two big stems in a 3 gram bag.

18. It sounds like schwag . Upload picture . Is it brown greenish?

19. Forgive me if you thought I was being condescending, I just wanted to word it in a way you would remember. :smoke:

20. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Forgive me if you thought I was being condescending, I just wanted to word it in a way you would remember. :smoke:[/quote]

Oh I see. Well, in that case, thank you for the information. I've just never seen THAT many seeds before.