Worst day of my life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I blow smoke, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Me and my friends chew tobacco in class a lot and i usually just spit it in a water bottle and earlier today my teacher asked what was in my mouth and i said nothing and she told me to open it and we have a strict no tobacco policy at my school and im already on probation so i had to swallow have a tin of dip and i puked everywhere. uncontrollably. FML. :(

2. Don't chew at school. Simple.

3. Hope you learned your lesson.

4. how hot was the teacher?

5. [quote name='"I blow smoke"']Me and my friends chew tobacco in class a lot and i usually just spit it in a water bottle and earlier today my teacher asked what was in my mouth and i said nothing and she told me to open it and we have a strict no tobacco policy at my school and im already on probation so i had to swallow have a tin of dip and i puked everywhere. uncontrollably. FML. :([/quote]

Lol that's what you get for chewing in school.

6. That shit is bad for you anyway, and it doesn't make you look cool. I feel like everyone that does it around here thinks it makes you look cool.

7. lol i only did that in those blow off classes teacher is never there

8. My cousin's fiance is a substitute teacher and says this happens to her pretty much everyday. She likes to time their reactions from after they swallow it till when they start looking nauseas, then her and the rest of the class make fun of said person instead of getting them in trouble.

9. at least you did the right thing and swallowed it.

I never got caught dipping at school, i usually just swallowed the spit tho or spit outside, and would wod it up in paper when done.

10. Sounds like a mouthful of cancer. I recommend taking 1-2g prize trimmed nug, pine flavor preferred, and stuff it in your lip spitting dank spit all day. Hell yea.

11. ^blasphemy!

12. stop being a dumb redneck

13. [quote name='"Grizzly212"']stop being a dumb redneck[/quote]

i laughed..

14. [quote name='"rhinoman26"']^blasphemy![/quote]

I will have nothing more from you sir!

15. Dude when I was in school, I got caught once. They took me down to the office (while the admin who caught me lectured me and couldn't believe I was dipping) and the admin who was to dole out my punishment told me that he was going to simply slap me on the wrist and tell me not to do it again.

I didn't even have to take the pinch out.

16. That's pretty gnarly man

Maybe you can just use snus packets while at school? Dip is pretty nasty just because of the spitting aspect. It's just so unnecessarily disgusting

17. Man the fuck up n smoke a marlborough red to the head

18. Nasty stuff. i throw up from it even if i don't swallow.

19. Dude Im glad that happened to you. Thats what you get for dipping. That shit is seriously the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced. If youre gonna use tobacco at least smoke a fucking cigarette man! Be classy. People look like retards with a lip in.

20. Lol chew is so pointless and filthy