Worst day ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceni Toker, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Hey GC hope you all had a good day, mine sucked. I managed to fail my motorbike test and lose my job in the same day. I'm so pissed off. I'm sorry for making a pointless thread I just need to let some anger out in the best way possible...a short internet rant.

Can't wait to take a rip or 5 on my G-Spot tonight.

2. I took the motor test (written) as a joke just in case I decided I wanted to drive a motorcycle. How did you manage to fail that?

But I'll rip one for you. :D

:bongin:

3. Ive heard the non written part is hard... or at least harder then the car test

4. I've watched multiple people taking the driving part of it. The hardest part I have seen is when they have to start off the line going as fast as they can, and hit the breaks and stop before the white line when they are told to do so.

5. Yeah I passed the written part (It's actualy on computers now) But the emergency stops and the road signs are so hard. I had a hard time keeping balace because of a strong wind and almost fell off a couple of times. I'm gunna retake it though and hopefully learn from my mistakes.

6. good luck bro

7. Stay positive, you can always find a new job and always retake the test.

8. i agree with that^^
    *too lazy to write mine*

but seriously..everything's gonna be alright.senting my vibes:wave::smoking:

9. Good vibes man! :D GC still loves you!! :D

10. Thanks for the good vibes people! I'm going job hunting today, buying a nice 8th of dank, getting my friends round and we're just gunna chill at my house tonight. Then tomorrow i'll go to rebook my test and hopefully pass this time!

11. at least you aren't dead or in jail.

12. Man, how'd you lose your job?
    I almost just lost my job - infact I'm searching for a new one at the moment so I'm curious.

13. Yeah man I know how you feel. I took the blue pill when I meant to take the red :(

But seriously, keep trying on the test! And just find a better job

14. Well if you couldn't handle emergency stops in a controlled situation, just imagine if you would have gotten the license.. Then actually had to avoid an accident. You'd be fucked.

It's a good thing you failed.. Just practice more and retake it.

Good luck! :)

15. Just practice what you messed up on and retake that shit... sucks about the jobs tho if your state sucks as bad as mine u might have a hard time finding a new job....

16. I got fired because apparently they didn't need me anymore. My boss said they have enough staff and i'm "not working hard enough to be essensial to the company".....lame.
    But I suppose it's just motivating me to get a better job which i've been meaning to do for a while now anyway so appart from the period between now and a new job I should be fine. Anyway thats my point of view now i've had a while to think about it, when I made the thread I was just incredibly pissed off lol.

17. nothing heals the wounds off a bad day, like hits out the bong :hello: