1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst day ever!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panic man, Jul 16, 2003.

1. today i woke up around ten and i decide to go out in the boat and get drunk with a bunch of my friends so i ride to the store and get some beer and then picked up a fat sac and headed towards the boat

get to the boat and try and start it and realize that its out of gas but luckily we were at a marina so we just filled it up and then we go out into the river and decide to do some wakeboarding i was already drunkand high as hell so i went first . i got up fine and cut really hard back into the wake and tried to do a back flip but i fail and fall and the board comes off my feet and smacks me right in the face and breaks my nose (i was really messed up so i really didnt notice until it started bleeding and my friends said it was really messed up

so we decide to go in and i got in my car and we pulled out of the marina and got drilled by another car on the passenger side . i have never been that pissed by i just got a new truck i havent even had it for a week . but luckily no was hurt besides my nose which was now hurtin like no other b/c i wasnt drunk anymore

then the cops come and they smelled pot but they didnt find my sac thank god but i had a cooler full of beer in my truck
    and he charged me for possesion of alchohol by a minor
    (i am only 18) and a DUI

so off to jail for me and i called my dad and he came and got my out and i have never seen him that made in my life b/c they think i dont do anything bad.

so today was the worst day of my life but thank god my best friends mom is a cop and i called her right when i got home and she said she will try and get me out of it but she wasnt sure about the DUI

but now i am alittle better b/c i just smoked a bowl and everything is jolly for now hopefully

later

2. Damn man, that does suck. Sorry to hear that...Just smoke some more herb and listenin to some panic...thats what i do to chill out.

3. All I can say is.. you are such an asshole. And I'm glad your truck got hit. Drinking and driving is very stupid.

4. i agree with Criminal how stupid is it to drink then drive chances are something will happen but i am sorry to hear that your nose got broken:( anywayz im gald you are feeling better but now learn that you should not drink and drive.

5. ya i definatly learned my lesson i just found out I have to go to court next week . thats really goin to blow

6. so you broke your nose just today? that couldnt be THAT bad, i would imagine you would get some damn good drugs in the hospital.. thats all i would be thinkin about lol. well besides the searing pain.

-Samus-

Grasscity Deals Near You