Worst day ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 9ryan11, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Today, me and my friend left school early to go to his house and smoke. He told me his parents wouldn't be home until at least 2:00. It was 11 o'clock when we arrived at his house. We smoked a few bowls in his basement and eventually went upstairs to get some food. 12:00 PM: As we were in the kitchen, preparing to eat some food, his parents walked in the front door. my buddy ran out the back door. I had no choice but to hide in their den. I jumped behind the couch and looked out the window and saw my buddy running away. At this point I heard his parents in the kitchen calling "LANG??!?" and saying "The entire house smells of POT." I decided to wait for a while in hope of making it out unseen. I sat behind that couch waiting for the perfect moment to make my escape. Minutes felt like hours. I heard the front door shut and knew his parents went outside to look for him. I got up and went out the den, through the kitchen, down the hall and into his parents room. The back door was still left open from when my buddy escaped. I jumped outside and ran into the neighbors yard in a matter of seconds. I layed down in the grass for a moment to calm down. I was beginning to feel a giant weight being lifted off my shoulders... Until I remembered that I left my backpack right outside the basement door of my friends house. I realized that I had to act as quickly as possible so that his parents wouldn't find it first. I snuck down into his yard and looked around the corner of his house only to find my backpack GonE. I knew that either my buddy took it when he ran away, or his parents found it. Then I remembered that this kid would never do something like that. I only had 1 option here. I went up to their front doorstep, ran the doorbell and waited for somebody to answer. Sally, his mom, opened the door and greeted me with a grinch-like face. I asked for my backpack back and she threw it out at me. Unzipped and disfigured, my bag looked like the wolves had gotten into it. His mother then said that I was a terrible person and she wanted nothing to do with me. She toold me that I was a stupid, good for nothing, worthless person. All of This really pissed me off. I was about to put her in her place but I realized that really, she's NOT WORTH IT. She then told me that she is keeping my wallet and my grandparents can come pick it up later. I basically said that she can't fucking do that. She reply'd that she's was going to turn it into the principal at my school. I asked why she was stealing my wallet,  because honestly I had no idea why the fuck she even was taking it....?? I said that she can't just take it. She told me that I didn't "deserve" to have it and then she jumped in her car and left. So I just went back to school and didn't fucking eat lunch because she took all my money. Later that day me and my grandparents went up to the house and got my wallet back... I hate that goddamn family and will never be associated with them again. 
    But Now it is 11:30 PM and nobody has seen or heard from Lang since 12.

2. well that sucks..but one time i was banging this chick doggy style.....her mom still didnt get home for 2 more hours.....she was getting into it, we were high as fuck, was working my strokes, eyes half closed, day dreaming, just enjoying prime grade fresh 16yo pussy, and suddently i noticed her mom stairing at us

3. sounds like your a senior

4. Good job not bitching her out. It's her house so she has a bit of a right to be angry, plus it was the heat of the moment. You did the right thing for your own situation, and that's what matters. Who's to say she wouldn't have made it much harder to get your wallet back, or went screaming to your school that you're some drug addict creep, if you'd started a fight? Etc. And thank goodness you didnt have any incriminating stuff in your backpack!

Here's hoping she doesn't go and do that crap anyway. Give us an update once you hear from your friend.

5. So.......wheres Lang?

6. She stole your money and called you worthless? Oh hell no.

7. #7 Led Zepp, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Lol what the fuck did I just read ? That sounds like some shit I did and said when i was 15 yrs old...

8. You're an 18 year old senior, right OP?
    *wink wink*

But seriously dude, you should have put the mom in her place

9. I woulda called the cops and said "Look, I was with my friend at his place, and his mother took my wallet and refused to return it to me when I requested it. I have no reason to believe she will return it and I had $X in it along with (insert ID, credit card, etc.)."

Cops would come right away and if she tried to say he was smoking the basement you could've come up with something. Meh you got it back and your right she's worthless. Keep your wallet in your back pocket man, much harder to leave behind.

10. Yeah i know the OP. I used to go to school with him. I graduated a year before him He's 18. and so is Lang.

11. #11 9ryan11, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Well, Lang is still gone.

12. If you dont mind me asking are you from Ontario canada?

13. Yeah... the smell of weed leaves the closed off basement in 3 hours. Really smart.

14. im not fucking reading that until you break it into paragraphs.

It's easy. 5 sentences, BREAK. 5 sentences, BREAK.

15. I wouldn't want anything with that family either if someone's mom talked to me that way. Either way you guys shouldn't have smoked at the house, its better to smoke on your way over that way you leave the smell behind.

16. Take this as a lesson learned OP!

17. Lang! Where are you!

18. LANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?

But for real this happend to me, we had all our smoking shit set up on the back table when we were younger and went into get food. His mom walks in and we just went silent, and she knew something was up
    she looked outside and saw all our shit and just went off on us. We hadn't even smoked yet and she called my dad. From that day on me and my dad have been gettin highhh as a mother fuck. lol

19. Worst day ever my ass. Maybe for you, but I know people who would be grateful for a day like what you had compared to what they have to go through.

20. maybe lang smoked some pcp and hes out there somewhere.....

but yea that bitch took your wallet because you disrespected her house by smoking in it.....

but hats off...you had the balls to go back and ask for your backpack back