Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Choices when Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by onions, May 18, 2009.

1. so, last night i had a smoke sesh with 2 of my close friends. pretty chill just in my room. then the munchies kicked in. i had 14 fiber one bars. i shit violently seven times today.

any stories like this?

2. Lmfao.
    Best
    read
    all
    day.

3. this post is amazing.

4. I have had terrible expereinces with smoking and eating as well.

5. :hello: made me happy inside

6. Stoned lesson #1 just because you can doesn't mean you should

7. that story is sig'd.

i ate a cookie one time. it was good, i'd had others from that batch. this one released all fucked up, and i somehow got fucked up within ten minutes of eating it. i was also only high for about 2 hours, but it was far and away the most baked i've ever been. i have no idea what the hell happened with this cookie.

long story short, i passed out in the middle of a beef burrito in a taco bell.

8. ha my friend did the same thing bro! except he ate like 7 of em n shit alot the next day. those things are good when u have the munchies. jus dont eat alotta fiber when ur high lol

9. I thought it would be an awesome idea to order a animal burger with cheeze. Then another. Puked like mad but laughed the whole way through.

10. animal burger?

11. Its from A&W, 6 patties plus fries.

12. did you have explosive diahheria?

13. this is like the thread where the kid said he sealed his joint with jizz, then asked what the worst thing people had done to get high was, and then the whole thread was just about him smoking his unborn kids

except not nearly as bad, don't worry haha

14. one of my friends got really high and craved a blue slushie from 7/11, his next shit was pure blue he was so proud of it when he told me

15. I thought my arse was on fire. lol

16. slammed my finger in the car door when i smoked, then i just stared at it, then i said ouch, then i stared at it again then pulled it out.

17. had sex with that chick.

18. Everything involving food because it usually leads to more food.

19. I like fiber bars too haha I think the most I had though was 3 at once ever.
    Also once I had two orders of Carne Asada Fries

and explosive diarrhea? :|

20. ..Based on almost every single post before this one. Im going to assume this is an unwise choice when stoned. Eating, just plain eating. To be totally honest, i never really get hungry when stoned probably because I usually eat or have eaten atleast a few hours or right before smoking...ive never really been hungry when high BUT when im high everyone else gets mad munchies...so i decide to eat too then everything starts tasting 500x better and i wake up the next day feeling like a fatass with no money. /end rant...toke up :smoking: