Worst Buzz-Kill Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hanger18, Feb 24, 2004.

1. my worst buzz killer is my only buzz killer, dealing with my mom when i'm stoned. She always brings up the most random mundane topics and i'm sitting there all baked thinking "WTF?! go away!"
    Another i can think of is annoying but doesn't really kill my high, is people yelling at me to take a hit. I fucking hate that!

2. Hanger 18 is my friend we live down the street from eachother.... About this kid who egged my friend Hanger here, I was also in his car awhile ago, with his ex-girlfriend and my other good friend... later that night he got in a car crash and almost killed me, my friend, and his ex. Hes quite the responsible one... haha

3. My worst buzz kill is when people phuck with me when im like REAL high. Like they tell me i got suttin on my face and i dont and like i cant see nuttin but im so confused. I dunno stuff like that i hate it cuz i get real paranoid bout how i look most of the time when im high. It sux.

4. thats bum dude. i know how it feels to be stoned off your ass and suddenly some shit happens that turns everything around and suddenly you dont want to be stoned anymore but are and you start getting frustrated and shit starts going downhill from there. my deepest sincerity bro,