Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst bud taste you've ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LivingForOnce, Jan 1, 2013.

1. #1 LivingForOnce, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    Which bud strain taste the worst to you? Mine would have to be Ingrid. Taste awful but it gets me high. I had to brush my tongue after smoking that smelly.

Edit: Gives you mad cotton mouth as well.

2. well I don't get strain names here but a few years ago I'd roll a small joint everyday for the walk to school, and at the time I had some pretty average bud. here in Australia it's the norm to mix tobacco with the bud (inb4 haterz) and this particular day I didn't have and tobacco with me so I just rolled pure.

now I don't know if it was the bud or the papers or what but I swear to god this joint tasted like rotten eggs. it was fucking gross, worst joint I've ever smoked. it was quite bizarre really because never again have I experienced that foul taste even when rolling without tobacco.

3. I bought some bargain basement bud the other day that tasted horrible. Basically I could tell when using my bong it had a chemical tinge to it. Probably not flushed properly.

Even in Colorado, you get what you pay for...

4. The bud im smoking on atm tastes like hell and is rough on the throat but its dank as shit.

5. i know ive smoked some shitty ass shit before but i cant remember right now

6. I don't taste unless its extremely strong, same with smell. So idk?

7. Mids taste like garbage. Rare for me to get a bad flushed/cured batch of dank

8. tangerine dream smells like semen.

9. I hope your dealer is a chick:eek: