Worst/best dealers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Up and away1235, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Excuse me if there's another thread about this.
    Post your favorite dealers or your worst dealers explain why they were so good or bad.

My worst was a guy he ALWAYS tried to skimp me until I called him out on it then everyday he'd be like "aye wadup you tryna cop sum" and I never bought from him again because he skimped almost EVERY bag!

My best was a good friend he'd always hook me up fat, and every time hed hook me up he'd smoke me out from his personal stash because of his good personality and stable good buds he's my only dealer :p

2. Can honestly say I've ever had a bad dealer, every single one has been chill as fuck and periodically hooks me up and i've probably had over 6 or 7 dealers over the course of 3 years.

But my best dealer was probably actually this guy who was a year or two younger than me but always had the best stuff. He would periodically smoke me out and always dropped off at my house. Couldn't really ask for much more, had the cheapest prices too.

3. My best was this dude that threw in some extra bud at no charge every time I bought for him.

My worst was one that always tried to get me to smoke him out when I bought from him... On top of that he was always late and took forever to get to the place we'd meet at. We would agree on 4:30, I'd have to wait an hour for him to come and he lived in the same town with a car. Ugh. Thank god he moved

4. Worst dealer
    any fuckin welfare indian who sells .5 to .7 as a gram and says its premo
    meanwhile it sucks and is wrapped in tinfoil (nothin against tinfoil but they weigh it with the foil and be all like "oh derp derp its 1.0g bro")

Best dealer
    By far, it was my barber. He used to sell dope but he slowed down now, cause he bought a new car and didnt want to look suspicious. He would always give FULL g's, and while he is weighing it out and the scale goes to 4.2 or something (when im buying just 4g) he will be like "ahh good enough"

:D

Also it was convenient as fuck, always home and always good weed. Great coverup too. (Cop: "Why so many ppl go to ur house man"? Him: "I'm a fuckin barber bro")

It was pretty good.

5. My worst guy would answer the call, arrange a place to meet up, and either show up an hour late or not at all. He was terrible. Mad sketchy too. Only go to him if I'm desperate, and sometimes even not then.

My best was a friend of mine who gave me deals all the time. I don't go to him anymore, partially because he stopped selling :p

6. Worst dealer was a guy who would say you needed to stay at least a hour or two. I never had time for that shit plus he was always on unmentionables rambling dumb shit.

Best dealer is a close one between two people I currently buy from. The first one is a chick that lives like 2 yards from me so it's very convenient. The second guy lives like 20 yards from me, and he has better prices.

7. Haha I get a new dealer almost every other week, usually referred from a friend and I usually know them somehow too. So I usually get the hookup. I do have one sketchy dealer though. Always on unmentionables and forgetting where he is and stuff. But he's the guy with some of the best stuff

8. LOL the ones that are too paranoid to actually deal. Wtf are they on? Call one day, scheduled to be met up with three, five, eight days later? Nah, I could have a prescription for it by the time you came around.

9. Best dealer hands down is my favorite smoke buddy. it doesn't matter when I call he always goes to the med store for me. And on top of it after he gets my stuff its always sealed off, so I no he didn't skimp me.

10. Best, my good friend who can get me any strain I want at a steal, love him.

Worst, this guy was always dry and when he did have it his prices weren't good at all. No thank you.

11. I knew a guy who got his license taken away for out of home haircuts. Gotta be careful with that shit.

12. Best guy is a mate. Always chucks in some extra and smokes me out with his personal stash when we meet which was quite often since we're good friends.

Worst is any person you get hooked up with randomly or just generally every dealer around my city. Always sell .5 for a gram in our overly inflated prices and it's usually shit bud. No one sells bulk anymore. Sad, sad days.

13. I have had only one dealer since I started smoking 3 years ago. He's the only dude I trust to consinstily have great weed, and gives me great hook ups since we're boys now.
    But I did try buying off someone new, and he tried selling me spice, i beat his ass, took my 15 and took the spice and threw it all over the ground.

14. Worst was annoying as fuck always blowin me up & telling me to hurry and then usually be late or dont fuckin know what time it is
    the best bro had good fat sacks of quality purp for gettin almost every night of the week

15. #16 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
    The last guy I had was the best, not always on time, but mostly and never late by much when so. Ready to do the thing pretty much right then most of the time too and if not would give a point in time when he would actually be able to, and then actually be available then, shit was awesome.

My guy now I consider one of the worst, lets just say I am not sure how well this fucker can read time. Both guys I have known for about the same time, but this guy and me are actually good friends from all the way back in middle school and high school but he only recently moved back here. Still though I would take a price increase if it meant the fucker would be on time, not that it would.

16. Best dealer: "Can I get a 60 sack?" (keep in mind, 50 an eighth round here)
    "Of course. Man, what would you say a 60 would be?"
    "No idea"
    "4.5 Grams, here ya go"
    It was some Durban Poison they went all the way out to Colorado for too :D