Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst bad trip ever !! HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Frankie2, Jul 12, 2020.

1. #1 Frankie2, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Hi guys, recently I had the worst bad trip of my life. I can’t even call it a bad trip , cause I have bad tripped many times before. But the time was different. I smoked a joint and after half an hour I started sweating, my limbs were numb, I thought that I couldn’t see or I was living in two different dimensions. Every two seconds it was like waking up from a dream. I was thinking that I am losing the sense of reality. They were a friend near me and he was talking to me but it was difficult to concentrate or even talk. I started panicking that I might be losing my mind. It was like I hadn’t the power to control my mind. My body was out of control , and I was begging my friend to take me to a hospital. The dysphoria I felt was very bad, like the worst. I couldn’t stand it. It lasted about 2-3 hours, then I slept and the next morning it was gone. The thing is that I had the same reaction but in a lower level the next 3 times. I want to add that the past times I am feeling very anxious, and I was emotionally unstable, and I hadn’t eat Or sleep properly Before this happened. I searched about it and two keywords that express that thing I am talking you about are derealisation or depersonalisation. Does anyone had any common experience? It happened first time of my life , and I am afraid that I should see a doctor.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well if you already know your emotionally unstable with high anxiety (the reason you smoked in the first place) it wouldn't hurt to consult a doctor. It can only help to get your mind in a better place before smoking.
    When I was a drunk a friend once said to me, "Never drink to get happy, only drink to get happier." He probably heard it on a movie or something.
    But it resonates. People that drink to GET happy often become the sloppy crying types because it takes a certain level of will power to keep your shit together and alcohol nullifies that will.
    Basically saying, it'll be good for you to work on the underlying instabilities and try and lower your dosage at the same time.
    But I'm not a doctor, this is just my opinion.
    Best of luck.

4. You are not helping

5. Hell now that you mention it... sounds a lot like what happened to me from an infected gahl bladder full of stones. That shit was gnarly. Felt like an anxiety attack- heart attack-5energy drinks and blacking out all wrapped in one. Sweating profusely too.

6. #6 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I guess I just read cig and thought he was dancing around admitting smoking weed. Lol. Bad trip from a cigarette? Damn. Light headed maybe. I change my opinion. He should stick to water and never smoke.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. its why weed should stay illegal at least for under 18yo and the mentally unstable no?

so please don'r come to a weed site an bitch

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #10 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. other drugs(Nicotene) not to be mentioned ....lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. #12 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete

13. A F****K joint , sorry for my English

14. #14 Frankie2, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2020
    I was asking for an opinion for a bad experience I had , not respectful at all. I can see that you never have to deal with it , and please be sure that I don’t want either to happen this to me again. So if you cannot help please don’t answer

15. Lol guys in my country we say it like that , I am talking about weed .

16. #16 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

17. #17 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete

18. Never had a really bad experience that made you think that you need to stop it ? I am a puss actually , the first time I had this reaction every other time i was afraid if doing it again. And for that I posted this. So if someone Ever felt like me , can tell me how to get over it. Cause I feel like I can’t control it. Is it psychological or is there something wrong with my organism ? I had many good highs in my life , until now

19. Not attention at all mate , sorry for the inconvenience, I am just asking for a mature opinion from a person more experienced than me. I bet that you were a rookie once . Please be respectful

20. #20 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete