Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst attempts at bullshit strain names youve witnessed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RussianHaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Lol 2 firey ass strains amigo

2. Doppleganger is a real word. Not so sure about a strain lol

3. Got offered "Grandaddy Alaska Mist Kush"
    I laughed my ass off and left.

4. HTML:

Piff.

5. obviously you couldnt tell cause yhou ground it up and put it in a paper dumbass

6. #66 mr lahey, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    In high school this kid tried to convince me that he had "weed that was crossed with opium" I loled and told him that it is impossible to "cross" weed and poppies. He told me "your loss man, this stuff is the rarest weed on earth"

I told him I wanted to see it and it was the schwaggiest shit I've ever seen.

:rolleyes:

Oh, and this kid's friend told me he grew weed once using "liquid LSD" to water it and when you smoked it you would have a full-blown acid trip.

7. [quote name='"smellysativa"']Blueberry yum yum........ suuuurrrrreeeeee

Also theres a swagged out mexican kid trying to sell me 'trainwreck' and I dont really believe him, but its 30 an eighth so I still might jump on it :p[/quote]

He has schwag and is selling it at high prices? Wow he must not be able to sell it lol

8. Kryptocrhonokonolite

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2npli7uTA]Ludacris - Blueberry Yum Yum - YouTube[/ame]

10. skiggly giggles -_- what the fuck is skiggly giggles? what the fuck? hahaha

11. I've heard many funny strain names but the best has to be, 'Toxoplasma gondii'.