Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst attempts at bullshit strain names youve witnessed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RussianHaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. looooool even when i didnt smoke and new nothin bout it i would never bought something that was called that, that guy is troll bwahahha

2. Ya no ive seen this shit happen im in a spit fuck sothern ontario town

3. ive always wondere wy there is no peach strain... there is mango theres i banana there is strawberry even watermelon skunk Watermelon Skunk | Medical Marijuana Strain Photo but no peach :(

4. A naturally peach flavored weed would be so good...

Theres this guy who lives at my friends house who's crossing strains trying to make his own, and he's naming it after him, it's gonna be called Cass OG lol. Sounds cool.

5. Buddy comes over to smoke, pulls out a nug that look dead and yellow. I asked wtf is was because there was no green on it and he was like "it's Golden Kush." Nearly pissed myself laughing so hard.

Few weeks later he comes back bragging about another strain he picked up, called "Popcorn bud."

6. looooool i see i wasnt the only one trolled by the golden kush haha eveyrtime i see someeone telling me he has popcorn, its disgusting regs even schwag

7. Super cronic kush dank. i looked at it and it had no trichromes, i broke a nug, smelled nothing. Then proceded to throw it at my dealer and told him to go fuck himself

8. Someone's tried to sell me "jockstrap haze" before. They said the name was because it's more potent than taking a whiff of a used jockstrap. I still to this day hope that he was joking.

9. Wow, I've gotten my money stolen I'm sure everybody has at some point, but never something as lame as these things lol. I live close to mexico so for the most part weed is just weed, whatever you get. They're not going to tell you it's something it's not because they probably don't even know lol, only thing that's different usually is the difference between normal weed vs dro.

10. i remembered another one: i was new to buyting weed and my guy says i got soem orangina blabla i was all existed. Turns out it was held with oranges that had a fait sweet smell but tasted bad. Little did i know that i was trolled by oranginas, like every shady dealer where im at does that to dumb people or newbs like i was at the time.

11. i remembered another one: i was new to buyting weed and my guy says i got soem orangina blabla i was all existed. Turns out it was held with oranges that had a fait sweet smell but tasted bad. Little did i know that i was trolled by oranginas, like every shady dealer where im at does that to dumb peopel or nwebs like i was at the time.

12. Creeper Kush, he said it was called that because if you make brownies with it, it takes about an hour before you feel it

13. Surprised me no one posted this video. Sad part is that I know someone like this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulo6EC3It-E]smoking - YouTube[/ame]

14. lol the guyt mustve been a first class dumbass to say that lol i laughing so hard

15. OHHHHHH SHIT south Mississippi stand up!:wave: lol but yeah I had a guy tell me Purple Mango puruvian haze before:confused:

16. Least he's honest. Better that than a dumbass.

17. Someone tried to sell me oregano in a bag labeled "Cali Sunset Kush". smh...i laughed it off and told them to fuck themselves

18. Man I really can't think of any. Even when I was like 12-13 years old we just bought from my friends older brother who was like 20 at the time. All he said about the bud is if it was dank or mids. We knew not to fuck wit the idiots cause we'd get ripped off

19. Blue Energy Kush...

20. No you're being trolled, you just don't realize it.