Worst and best place to live

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by old pothead, Jun 29, 2020.

1. #1 old pothead, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    With me the worst place I've ever lived was Mobile AL. This is where dreams go to die. the city sucks the people are by far the most fucked people on Earth. The best place I ever lived was Maryland about 10 miles from the D.C. line. This area is not for people my age. Now that I'm older Louisville KY is cool. Weed is not legal here but I got hook ups everywhere. As a kid in Maryland it was party all the time. Any street corner in D.C. someone was there to sell you all the weed you want. We would get high then go to Baltimore and watch the Orioles play. Baltimore is another city where dealers are everywhere. What's your best and worst?

• Like Like x 2
  2. For me Florida is the best because of all the opportunity even though weed isn't legal but that's a minor inconvenience. Maryland was the worst place I lived. The weather sucked and the taxation was even worse. It's a closed shop state that invites corruption.

3. For me I live in So Cal - I have over 1lbs of weed at my house right now. Prob 50 strains.

I vacation a lot across the country. I equate this to the bum I chose

I had a texan homelessman in an alley. I walked down the alley and back up. This blade was still chillin by his bike.. His station was 5ft away from a hotel. I told this local entrepreneur I needed 4g of budds before I split Austin. This mother motherfucker wanted $20/g - SOLD as far I fucking care

Told this blade Gimmie 5 min Im goin to an ATM. I pulled out $200 from a BOFA teller with 2 bills. I said go give ur ppl 2 bills and bring me my weed

I got 7 grams

To this date, I have enough money to buy a house in texas. But then again why sell $1.5m

4. #4 old pothead, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    I hear where you're coming from. All you need to do is live around a bunch of cousin fucking hillbillies. You'll be running back Maryland and kiss the ground!!

5. I love it where P Sam lives in the winter. Arizona has gorgeous winter weather. It's a bitch to live there in the summer though.

I do love Oregon. I just wish it wasn't so damn cold in the summer here on the coast. In the winter, the weather doesn't bother me. It rains but it's not like snow that you have to shovel.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anywhere I can escape heat and people. Good nuff?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I guess it all depends on what the criteria are. Cost of living? Beach/mountain/city? Marijuana Laws? Conservative/progressive?

I live in the Baltimore/DC area and love it, but that's me.

☮️

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Which one?
    The easiest way is to self report it and ask for a delete.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I grew up in the Charlotte, NC area and continue to live there to this day (now 42 years old). Charlotte used to be a great "little city". Commutes were easy. Jobs plentiful. Now it's a hot spot for immigration. So many long island people have immigrated in. Everyone here is from "Buffalo", "Long Island", "Pennsylvania", etc.... It's not the Charlotte I grew up in. My commute used to take 40 minutes each way, now takes over an hour each way. There are also tons of younger people getting apartments near downtown and working for the banks.

If you want a nice city that has plenty of work, plenty of young people, plenty of New Englanders and is growing leaps and bounds, it's a great place. If you're like me and want to get away from explosive growth and more people immigrating in by the day, don't come to Charlotte or the SouthEast.

Having said that, if I can work 100% remote like I have since March, we're looking to move to the Appalachians/Virginia area or even out in no where like Montana or Wyoming.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I really like the NE US, as in the lakes and big north woods. I love any kind of adventure, skiing, boating,biking,so much to do with the 4 seasons. That being said I love the west coast, Cali, Oregon,Nevada etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I hear you my brother. I use to live in PG county. Kind of a rough place to live but still groovy.

12. We live and love in the rolling hills of backwoods Maine on a dead end road - We’ve been here 17? years and never want to move again.

Dislikes? Any big city - cant stand traffic, noise, trash - although we did enjoy San Fran for 6 months although I could never settle down just because its a city.

So Maine - its home.

j

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I had a job I had to do in Bangor Maine. Absolutely loved it.

We would consider Maine as well though it does get quite snowy/cold :)

14. My Mom's side of the Family is from Buckfield ME.

15. Aha! The Buckfield Mall! Lol

j

16. Not sure about a mall. I think they own the local NAPA store.

17. Don't forget legal weed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. And this summer with a fraction of tourists. Really drives home how great Maine is without having to wade through MA and NY license plates for 6 months of the year. Can't say I want to go back to the old way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. It has gotten rougher. I'm north of DC and nestled in the mountains. I wouldn't live anywhere else. Drive to beach, mountains, Chesapeake Bay. DC is close and so is Baltimore. Deep Creek lake, wild wonderful WV. We have it all. 4 distinct seasons. 3 airports, etc.

☮️

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Just their $$$$...

lol