Worst 420 ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Caligrown, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Alright so last night before 420, my friend said he could get me a great deal on some allstar, 2.8 for 40$... He picked it up after school today, and when I came 2 hrs later for swim practice I saw him chillin with some other kids I smoke with. I walk up and they all turn around and push my friend over. He just smiles and is like "dude yea we kind of smoked your sack." I'm just like WTF. He then is like "Dude we'll pay you back" (I'm broke) and then my other friend walks over and is like, "it was 4:20 and we only had your bud so we decided to smoke it, what would you have done?" at that point I'm pretty pissed, so when he tells me to chill out I kind of get even more pissed. So to top it off it's 4/20 and I'm budless, pissed, and sober. Great day. Oh and I ha ent blazed in about 2 1/2 weeks so tonight was supposed to be insane.

2. #2 smokeitup421, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    haha what a dog

id never do that to my friends

3. Im budless, i have tosilitis, a abcess tooth, and its 420

I feel ya man.

4. fuck those faggots

you went up to them with another friend or what?

5. You should invite them over when you have like half an ounce of bud. Smoke it in front of them.
    Don't pass. Just let them watch.

That's fucked up though dude, I would never do that to my bros.

6. I'd bide my time and get revenge somehow.

I wouldn't tolerate someone fucking with me like that under any circumstance let alone on 4/20. He is not your friend if he would do that to you, not only did he smoke your buds but he bitched you out in front of other people that you both know.

fuck him. Get revenge.

7. wow that BLOWS.

I would have told him,"Fuck you, I don't want your money. I never want to see you again either."

/leave

that would make him look like a bitch infront of your friends because you know they probably had SOME left. There's no way they smoked it all in those 2 hours specially if they were at school.

8. thats hurt man. A friend of mine let her roomate smoke the pot she picked up for me once. That pissed me off. This has been a pretty dreary rainy uneventful 420 for me....

9. I am getting my money tomorrow howver I needed a sack for wednesday afternoon (my parents are going to a party, they don't approve) and most of the main dealers are dry right now. This really sucks.

10. hunt that bitch down and make him pay you

11. I'd smoke you out if I could I still have lots and lotss of 420 leftovers!!:smoking:

i would be hella pissed

12. left overs? you still got 47 minutes to go.

13. Pick up a O of some dank, roll some cannons, pack a few bowls, and toke away right in front of them. :smoking:

But seriously, that's pretty fucked up.

14. i truly hope that they pay u back...fuckin douches...they did not even have the courtesy to leave some for you, or even wait.....

whenever you chill wit them you should always have some bud on you, but just enough for only you, and wen they be like can i get a hit off that you say: nah bro, i want to get high, this is only enough for me...sorry....wat would you do?....karma is a bitch

15. I agree that what that guy did is very uncool. But just wait. It'll come back to that jackass and he'll be a sufferin. Don't do jack shit to him. He will get it, sooner or later.

16. Don't be friends with them or smoke with them, tell that to them straight out as soon as possible, let them know they really fucked up the day for you and stole your money.
    They took your weed and they know it, those aren't real friends. Also never ever front money.

17. wow that's fucked up. even if it hit 4:20 they still should have only taken like maybe one or two bowlpacks.

18. what happened to commandment number 11 "Thou shal not steal another pot heads bud"?

19. so you're the douchebag that ruined his 420 (even though it's just a complete bunch of horseshit)

why would he have wanted it for tuesday when 420 was a Monday this year

you're bullshitting

- rep for not smoking up your buddy

20. just seems really odd to me that 420 was on a Monday and he wanted the bag for 420

not Tuesday

something doesnt add up plus his description makes sense including the way no one wanted to tell him they'd smoked the bag