Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worse than the DEA's "Facts"....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by woodsmarcel, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Just browsing around checking out various marijuana websites and found this rediculous, no sourced, website from the Women's Christian Temperance movement. Here is the link to the site...http://www.wctu.org/marijuana_update.html

Anyway, here are my favorite, unsourced quotes...

Uh...source?

Again...source?

Absolute BS right there and an Institute of Medicine report a few years back countradicts their claims

Wrong again. Organizations like those listed above rejected SMOKED marijuana, not marijuana all together.

Not discrediting this statement but I'd love to read the DETAILS regarding this study but looks like I can't since there are no sources.

And now my two favorite quotes from their website...

LOL...187 people died in 1999 just from smoking pot? No alcohol, coke, heroin or anything else mixed in?? Just smoking pot and they died? LOL.....uh where is this report so I can read it? :rolleyes:

And my favorite...

No response need.

I love it. These fundamentalist christians who obviously know very little about marijuana, cite no sources, and end with how such severe damage will happen to you without you even knowing. I am not a pot head who says pot is HARMLESS because nothing exists that is harmless but it can be used safely and responsibly, without those far fetched "devil weed" effects the Christian Temperance website quotes.

Now you can go on an Alcohol and Drug counsiling website and actually read a more down to earth approach to marijuana...http://www.trinity.edu/departments/counseling_services/aod_marijuana.htm

What a world :(

2. I'm honestly scared after reading that and realizing how much of the country will believe anything and how many people may go on anti-drug rants without knowing a single thing.

3. Yup....it is quite sad. :rolleyes:

4. I'm hollin 1-8-7 wit my dick in yo ass biatch.

More importantly, I'm not touchin that marijuana shit again. I don't want neck cancer.

5. "THC promotes tumor growth by impairing the body's anti-tumor immune system"

so.........
    where is this anti tumor system ive just read about???

BULLS**T

I HATE THESE FAKE FACTS FED FROM THE US GOVERNMENT..

DONT LISTEN, im burning an L right now for them

6. thats just rediculous. they give christians a bad name. how bout thou shalt not lie! i may as well go on a rant about the evils of ice tea. it would be just as true.

7. as usual, the christian fundies are full of shit. And to think, we live in a country where one is the president!

8. who cares...just smoke it

9. dont hate on christians, i am a christian, bob marley was a christian, lots of pot heads are christians.

10. I saw that you said you don't want to discredit the statement, and I can't speak on anyone elses behalf. But, I HAVE flight time in Single-Engine aircraft, not to mention I have microsoft flight simulator, and I have no problem doing anything in it high.

11. He is not hating on Christians. He is hating on lame fundamentalists and lieing assholes.

12. wtf... Is Head cancer?

13. Idk but is sounds painfull

14. 187 seems like a completely made up number. 187 is the police number for homicide. They shoulda just picked some other stupid number like 711 or 169.

15. Head cancer can easily be avoided by exercising the head muscle. All it takes is 15 minutes on the head machine, 2-4 days a week:hello:

16. My head machine;

[​IMG]

17. lol, pwnd.

18. I did research, and your calculations are FLAWED.

Wait, no.

Durchii made it right! :D Blaze on blades, ignore those stupid fucks.

||EDIT||
    Stupid fucks as in, the ones who came up with these "facts".

19. Don't you love propaganda? Look here at this piece of propaganda that our government came up with in the 1930s era. Its really quite hilarious to what extreme that the government goes to, to try to misinform us so we make the improper decision.

Remember to not get too stoned to vote. I helped pass Prop 215 here in California back in 1996 and I am very proud to have been a part of that. So if its ever on the ballot, in any way, shape or form, you need to vote on it if you want to change it.

later

20. 187 is only for california not any other states. i love the part where it said head and neck cancer.what the hell is that haha.