Worrying about the fuzz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Scibby, Jun 4, 2009.

1. So today a helicopter flew past my house, but real slow and pretty low, do police actually fly around with ehat scanners? and if so i am only using 50w cgl x2 and a aquarium light.

2. The search button is your best friend.

The answer is no, police do not fly around looking for aquarium lights.

3. haha thank god other wise I know a lot of people with litle fishys that might be getting a knock on the door by the man himself

4. In most states they need a warrant to use heat detection on a specific property.

5. police do not fly around looking for aquarium lights, that was so fuckin funny man seriously i was just laughin for a while , thanks man i needed that

6. hahaha. Yea i used to worry about that to. Your fine tho.

7. Yea whenever I smoke especially and a chopper flies by I immediately pull out the foil hat and start saying hail mary's. Even though they can probably easily see those things, they aren't looking for each indiviual place with a fish lamp or HPS lamp on, they are looking for the houses that have hundreds of these lamps on, with $3000 monthly eletric bills.

I have been awake very early in the monirng like 4 a.m. and have seen helicopters hovering about 20 feet above a house just stationary. I took a shit in my pants and unplugged everything. You can never be too paranoid when it comes to growing.

8. All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
    Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify - Ozzy

:bolt:

9. Well im glad police are not looking for my aquarium lights, just trying to watch my own ass.

10. wow ur woried about cfl and heat signals ahahaah so what kind of signal will my oven with a turkey in it give off full scale warehouse grow alarms?