Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worried?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jeffreymonk, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Hello, so last night I was at my mates house and we were having some cones and all was going well until I had this one cone and everything just hit me at once it felt like shit was spinning and everything just went crazy, I have been smoking for quite a few years now but I do not smoke regularly just every couple of months. I usually can't pull cones very well  :hide:  but I packed some smaller ones and when I seemed to pull the whole thing it all hit me very hard at the start. My friends doing what friends do started fucking with me telling me that I probably inhaled lighter gas, is this something to be concerned about? I think that if I did inhale some lighter gas it wouldn't of been enough to do much damage to me. So I was just wondering should I be worried has this happened to any of you? and should I be worried about the lighter gas or am I just overreacting??

-any help greatly appreciated :D

2. I've never heard of "lighter gas" making someone crazy or even having an effect on someone. It could be that you just got too high and freaked out.

3. You have a low tolerance and took a cone (bowl?) To the face. That feeling where it feels like a train hit you that's the best damn part

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yeah I didn't really think the lighter gas would of done much I was more concerned health wise with that. :(

5. Unless if you held the gas button while it's inside your mouth and that's what you were breathing could be potentially bad, but it just gave me a bad taste when I used to take "lighter gas" hits

6. #6 jeffreymonk, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Yeah it just feels like that was more of a "train to the face" feeling than usual. I am from Australia and the term cone is quite common i'm guessing bowl is the same thing? I was close to what we call a whitey I believe, it felt like I was going to spew for a couple of minutes, ended up lying on the floor. I got up after like 5 minutes and I was fine again though :)

7. Dont worry...

8. You're experiencing PARANOIA, a well documented side effect of cannabis.

You got a little too high probably, take smaller puffs.

9. yeah i agree with this. dont smoke so much if you dont smoke regularly. tolerance is real folks, its no different than being a noob drinker and deciding to down a whole bottle of tequila. moderation is key.

10. Mate, take 5-10 minute breaks between cones. It sounds like you're going at it too hard and got too close to greening out.

Some people put tobacco in their cones to ease the head hit, but that's shit and kinda ruins the weed a bit. Know your limits and stick to them.

For example, I know that I have low tolerance and 2 cones would send me right off. To avoid greening out, I punch 2 cones in a row and let it hit me like a freight train because I can handle that, then I won't punch another one for at least 20 minutes.