Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worried about losing my job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mikeNcali, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I work in IT and I left sick again today. I have problems with opiates (vicodin) and I take suboxone to help me get off the vics. I've run out of the suboxone and don't have an appointment until tomorrow. I felt like crap on a stick at work. Probably smelled like it too! LOL Anyway... I've left sick couple times. I don't hate the job. It's a bit monotonous answering calls all day (40+). But I am worried I'll get fired. I think they write you up before they fire you. I hope thats all that happens. I want to try to kick this suboxone stuff. Anyway I just thought I'd share with some people my feelings and concerns. Later all... keep toking!

2. Get yourself better first brah. Get your shit together. :)

Good luck.

3. Sorry we cant talk about other drugs than pot on here dude. But let me give you some advice while the thread is still up. Your gonna have to get off the suboxone. That shit is as bad as heroin when it comes to addiction. If you wanna handle this shit yourself your gonna need to take a couple days off work and DETOX the shit out of yourself. Maybe look for some local NA groups, things like that I know some of those NA's people think they are bullshit and a lot of people don't like the god aspect of it all but there are lots of other types. Get involved with things, things you really enjoy try and find a sport, some kind of hobby you need something to kill your time. Best of luck I had a PK addiction when I had a sports injury so I know the feeling.

4. Oh how I know your pain, all too well. Please get off suboxone as soon as you can as it's just as bad as vicodin, maybe worse... I got a medical marijuana card to help me with my pain as opposed the oxy and fentanyl I was on.

5. I use weed for my pain instead...not as effective but much much less negatives.

Never messing with oxy again if I can help it.

I did try just weed/beer when I had a kidney stone...made me crave the good stuff though :(