Worried About Herb In My Appartment

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rolla joint, May 10, 2014.

1. So I'm moving into an apartment near school in the fall and the lease pretty much says that people will be periodically coming in to check the smoke detectors. And any illegal activities will get me kicked out. The landlord can give me a 1000 fine for any drug paraphernalia and may call police or send a letter to my school. It even says no alcohol on the property. This isn't on campus either it's 2 blocks from campus. And I planned on drying like 4 or 5 out prob a month or so after I move in. Gonna be quite a problem if anybody comes in. All my friends that lived off campus their apartments were the shit and they could always smoke inside. Just worried I might be moving to nazi germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nazi Germany?  Woah, they just don't want you to smoke man...They ain't shovin' you into a gas chamber.

Deal with it until you can find a better spot, but Nazi Germany, come on now. :cool:

3. If you are that worried about it then don't move in.

4. You are drying plants a month after you move in. :confused:

5. I guess you're right but shit dude I wanted to come home to a weed haven after class everyday

6. My friend was talking to me about this you just gotta do research and find the right land lord who doesn't check up on you or anything.
    My cousin's had an apartment that they moved into on the top floor with all their best friends and of course their best friend that deals and that shit was so live I loved it. The people downstairs were tokers and drinkers too. One night when I was chilling there downstairs they invited us down and they had like 10 people there drums out guitars out and it was an awesome jam session.
    So you just gotta find te right place to move into do some research and look up on it mon!

7. From outdoor

8. That's exactly how I remember every single off campus appartment I've been to. But this apartment is one of the only 2 I could find that would let me take my gf with me