worried about having sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KillswitchMetal, Mar 11, 2010.

1. alright so im 19 and im talking to this girl. we text each other some pretty hot stuff and what not. we've only made out. anyways her friend is having a party on saturday and she wants me to go with her and she implied that we'd be fucking. im a vergin so im really nervous. not about sex, but because my penis is only five and a half inches when hard and not only that, but it gets parallel with my body and gets really hard. so we can't do it doggie style.

i dont know guys im just really nervous about my first time i dont want to screw it up or get embarrassed.

2. well its gonna happen eventually..you might as well swack this girl. youd probably regret it later on

3. Okay, a few things.

First, you could probably still do doggy style, no offense but until you've tried it, don't assume you can't. If you want to avoid it all together, I've never heard of a girl turning down missionary the first time (though if it becomes regular you'll probably need to change it up).

Second, your size is within average, so don't worry about it too much. If you're good to her, and really help her to relax and get into it, your size won't matter so much.

Third, you'll be fine. At the end of the day, we're all built to have sex, so a lot of it should come naturally. If you get too nervous, ask her to put on some music. Take it slow and really get into it. The biggest mistake you can make is to rush: get in a room alone with her and tear your pants off. Instead, just take it slow. Don't stop kissing her, and just let yourself flow into it.

At the end of the day, if you're not happy with how it turned out, be honest. Tell her it was your first time and you'd be interested in some more practice.

4. hit it raw dog then bail...

5. thanks Libertarian, but i dunno im still really conscience about my penis. like it goes to my stomach and you gotta pry it down. i'll be lucky to get it to 45 degrees without the thing breakin oiff.

and she knows im a vergin (shes not)

6. wow, quite the bloodflow you got going on. parallel to your body??

just throw her into your arms and do it standing up haha!

7. you don't eat meat?:p

8. Dude if she knows you're a virgin then it shouldn't be a big deal. And don't worry about your dick. You probably care about it more than she does. Just relax about it.

As for hooking up. Just constantly keep kissing her. It keeps the mood building and will keep her turned on. When you guys are about to start having sex, just get naked, get your dick close, and have her guide it in.

Don't be worried about it. You'll realize it's not as huge a deal as you thought.

Have fun with it

9. You'd be surprised how much it will bend during sex. If you're REALLY concerned, just do it missionary the first time. But once you get into it, you'll see that it's really not such a big deal.

Infact, as reported by Dutch Researchers who put couples into MRI machines to have sex (I know, awesome date) during sex the penis can bend so much as to take on a "boomerang shape" despite the fact that most men report their penis doesn't bend at all when erect. It's natural and it just happens.

So please don't worry about it's orientation, I (and some Dutch researchers) promise that it will bend just like it needs to when it's inside here.

Here's a post on wired with a link to the study, if you're interested:
    MRIs Are for Lovers: Sex in a Scanner | Sex Drive Daily

10. 5 1/2 will definitely make her laugh and say...How Cute!

11. dont worry bout the size/virgin thing

i was feelin the same way u are right before i fucked for my first time..turns out i was the thickest she ever had and i made her orgasm after a literal 3 hour foreplay/tease session and then a 40 minute CRAZY fuck-a-thon (which she said i was the first guy to ever keep up with her)

needless to say, she wasnt sittin down too comfortably the next couple days, or complain to any of her friends bout my size or stamina hahahahahaha

moral of story youll be fine..dont even think bout it

12. I remember the morning after I lost my virginity. I just laughed like, "So thats what the hype is all about?"

Relax dude, its not that big a deal. And the reality...? If her pants are off it doesnt matter what your dong is like, she wants it inside her.

13. Just chill out and get it in theah! I wouldn't get too worked up about it man. she clearly wants your dick. and don't worry, most likely itll be short and awkward. And dont worry about your little friend, I doubt youll get a complaint unless it is for stamina...

14. I'm pretty sure one of my ex's was like that, and we didn't have any problems.
    Plus it's a little amusing to let go of it and watch it fling back..:eek: So yeah, no worries there!

And 5.5 is just fine.

15. You may find this Q and A of interest...

Question about erection angles | Ask MetaFilter

16. lol..

I mean, you're an ass.

@OP

Size ain't nothing but a number. :cool: And if she knows you're a virgin, politely ask her to hop on top, and take you for a ride. [​IMG] After-all, she's the more experienced one. [​IMG]

17. The woman speaketh words of wisdom! Bring multiple rubbers as I'm sure she'll be looking for a couple rounds.

18. just make sure u dont cum in ur face:eek:

19. Best thing said. I second this motion.

20. shes not going to be examining your dick man, relax. its not like shes going to tell you to put your clothes back on. its not like youre missing half a dick or something, you will be fine. plus youre at a party, shes going to be sloppy drunk, her 'give a fuck' meter will go down even more. enjoy what you have man.