Worried about doing shrooms again

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by highandmighty, Feb 9, 2009.

1. As an impulse buy I bought a quarter of the funky fungi the other day as they don't come around all that often where I live. I've done them a few times and it was great but the last time I did them I ended up going to the hospital. It wasn't a bad trip or anything but I was having this sharp pain in my heart and the shrooms didn't exactly help my mindset and I was pretty sure I was going to die haha. It turned out I had a bacterial chest infection and it must have been of mixture of that, my asthma, and running around in a t-shirt in the snow (seemed like a great idea at the time) that did me in. That was some time ago around christmas and I've been feeling better. My athsma isn't as bad as it was at that time and I've been taking prednisone to clear out my chest and lungs. So my question is do you think it's fine to do them again?

2. youll be fine if theres no problems around you. Just find a good time when your a re really craving a trip and just go with the flow and enjoy yourself. Its all about vibes, set, and setting.

3. don't look at that dude's signature while you're tripping ^

4. Personally I wouldn't mix shrooms and prednisone. I don't know what dosage you're on but prednisone by itself can be a weird rollercoaster ride that can be pretty taxing on your body and shrooms wouldn't help that at all.

5. seriously, haha.

whatever you do, don't be all worried and shit when you eat them. you don't want to have any regrets after the fact, cuz you'll fuck up the entire trip. just clear your mind, and relax. if you want, smoke some of the good stuff to calm yourself and the trip down.

6. I went to the circus my secondtime tripping acid, sounds awesome but it was absolutely awful. I was just having extremely sharp chest pains too and there were just hundreds of hispanic families with really young kids just looking and judging me and my friends who were ridiculously out of place. Then when we got out there were protesters for animal cruelty and we joined them. But it was almost like I felt like I was having a heart attack. I think it might not have been real acid but whatevs.