Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worried About Buying Weed Question (Pls Help)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dude Im Stoned, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm going over to New Zealand next week for a week.
    I have no contacts over there but my mum does so she's gonna hook me up with a quarter O for the week.
    Thing is, I'm fucking terrified to buy that much for the whole week only to find its the shittest weed of all time. 
    I know it's hydro, thats all.
    I am unable to buy a gram then if I like it go back to her for more as she lives fucking hours away from where im staying and doesn't grow herself.
    PLS give me some good advice
    love u all

terrified of a 1/4 oz purchase...

drama queen much?

if your mum is getting it, then you should ask mum if its worth it...mum would give you better advice since mum can see it, smell it, feel it, test it...while us stoners, in an online forum, can't.

3. It's $130 bucks mate, you can't tell me you wouldn't be fucking spewing if you got shit bud.
    I'll be at the purchase but im a fucking noob, I can't tell if its good shit

if my MUM was the one hooking me up, I would be trusting my MUM to get good shit...but if you are saying your mum is a NOOB to pot..then don't bother her for a hook up...

5. #5 Winter.B., Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    NZ is my home now. Where abouts you going?

6. Damn you're one hostile mother fucker haha.

Christchurch bro, where you at?

7. I'm in Auckland (and it's sis btw :p).. Are you coming over from oz?

8. Beautiful place. 
    My bad!
    I was born in Church then moved to aus from 3-21. Coming back over to see how church is and might possibly move back over. 
    Hows the job situation?

9. Haha well get out of town. I was born in Aucks and moved to aus when I was a baby.. came back on my own almost two years ago and fell in love with the place. The job situation isn't looking as good as back in oz but it's not impossible. Quite a few people I know have moved jobs in the last couple of months so it's not hopeless.

10. Oh yeah. Find it hard moving by yourself to auck? 
    How's the bud situation in auck aswell?

ya...a drama queen.

12. Righto lol
    gtfo apprentice forums

13. :rolleyes:

14. This is hilarious thread. When you get the weed, as long as it's not shitty dark green or brown, then it should be fine. Besides it's only 130. You're 21, and should have a job. That's like working for a day and a half so stop crying about it haha. But then again, i pay 85 for a quarter.

15. Well, what are your options? If this is your only weed hookup then just buy it, that's what vacations are for ya know, blowing money. Spend a week drinking on a cruise ship, my bar tab alone was over $1k

16. when you are doing the deal, wear sunglasses & have a toothpick in your mouth, make your mum stay in the car with the money, take a knife, cut the bag, take a small bit and eat it, if its good signal for your mum to bring the money, if its bad, spit it out and say "what is this shit maynng?!" in a colombian accent and throw it on the floor, they will know you mean business

17. damn it man you're everywhere! but your posts are funny as hell tho