worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com = the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doughboy911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. hey... still havent gotten anything.
    It shipped 3/31, and went to the US 4/2. It is now been 7 business days, or 11 total days and still nothing.

2. there probly going to be away till after 4/20 give them a chance. i emailed them a good bit when i ordered and always got fast responses.

3. it says on their website they try to get you the seeds by 7 days but could take up to 14 days if you havent received them by then send them a email.

4. guess what i got in the fucking mail today!?!?! hahaha! my seeds!

came thru the postal service, had to sign for it.

Ok stealth-- I was a little nervous opening it because it seemed like they had ripped the back flap to the package, and then opening up the seceret steath package, which was covered in wrapping, seemed to have a rip in it too- scared me but they were there!

woo hoo! cant wait to start growing :hello:

5. Woot! My order got shipped out today finally. There was initially a problem, as they had a note with my order for some reason and the guy from WWMS emailed me and said the "order was abandoned"....why would this happen? anyway i sent him an email stating that in fact it had NOT been abandoned and that I used a debit card, and a half hour later he sent me an email saying that the order had been sent with a tracking number. Abandoned? WTF?

6. well worth the wait
    +1 rep:D

7. just wanted to ask how much all your guys orders cost. i am looking to spend about 120 dollars in USA money but idk if i will get ripped off

8. I bought 3 seeds that costed 35 and then I did the 15 dollar upgraded shipping=50 total.

I have to tell you when I ordered I thought I was going to get ripped off. I thought how the hell am I really going to get weed seeds in the mail- it cant be possible. I read the threads and even up til I got them today I just didnt believe it and thought i just lost 50 bucks. But I got them. Check out my posts and I just started to germinate 2 of them today

:)

9. i spent about 250 with them after shipping a few weeks back.

im happy I did.

10. I think the mail must be ripping the packages to look what is inside. Mine "just happened" to have a rip in the envelope too. There was a second envelope inside so they couldn't see anything. Kind of hard to say it was an accident to rip open both envelopes.

11. all 6 of my super lemon haze, L.S.D, and violator kush beans germed and are taking off... ordering again I need that chocolope:wave:

12. I paid just under $100 for 16 total seeds. Youc an buy them one by one and not a whole bag at once.

Still no germination.

I soaked them for a day and then into the miracle grow potting soil.

THey are on top of the fridge and get sun in the day.

I have done this many times before and never had a bad batch.:smoking:

13. miracle gro is poop if you get a chance try fox fams light warrior seed starter. I dont germ just throw my seeds in 3-5 days later i have sprouts. Its not cheap but it works. ALL my beans so far have germed with this stuff.

14. Just checked Royal Mail and they now say "It's On It's Way" and it's being processed for delivery abroad! When you guys get this message how long after do they usually say "package sent to the USA"?

15. up to a week. patience kids, its a virtue....its tough, I know.

16. Unfortunately for legal reasons we cannot offer any sort of advice or comment on the germination of seeds. We strongly discourage our customers from growing seeds - ours are sold as souvenirs only.

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase, though, and hope you can appreciate the reasons for our stance on this.

Many thanks.

Thats the response from WMS. Not one seed has sprouted after 11 days and in 3 days they are going in the garbage.

With this kind of response, I am moving my business else where.

17. hey if your giving up on them send them my way ive had all mine come up fast.

18. hey... mine germinated in less than 48 hours. I havent planted them yet, but 2 out of 2 sprouted.

check out my grow journal on them!

19. Hey... idk why they arent working. I germinated mine through paper towels and made sure they were damp and wet, look at my grow journal. They popped through in less than 48 hours. Awww... I feel bad :(.

Hope mine work out!

20. they sell mostly siggle seeds right? and did they all sprout?