worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com = the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doughboy911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Don't worry, there's only a 43% chance that the feds are about to break down your door. :rolleyes:

I'm sure they'll be there soon. (The seeds, not the feds)

2. still nothing.... lol

hey for those of them who did recieve it, how did you recieve it? by the regular mail box, thru the postal service did you have to sign for it? or something like fedex/ups? it doesnt tell you who they use to switch over to america

thanks

3. just recieved mine today you have to sign for it.

4. I don't know whats up with the signing thing, guess you used the express thing. I used the regular ole $7 shipping and they came in 8 days from ordering. Came in regular mail, no signing required. Straight to the old mail box.
    I'm in the SE U.S.

5. imo, you arent required to sign your name...or even a real name. Sign....John Wilkins. how is the delivery guy going to know youre not mr wilkins?

"so-n-so isnt home right now, but ill sign for the package". The mailman isnt going to ask for ID, he doesnt have that kind of time. He *may* ask you to spell your last name, just for their records...if its NOT the name on the package, and NOT your name, then what do you care?

6. #66 Sliver, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    If youre not there when they come, they leave a note in your mailbox and you can pick it up at the post office right?

Anyway, I just ordered from worldwide! I ordered White Widow, Power Africa, Arjan's Haze #1, and Dolce Vita!

Can't wait! As soon as I get them I'll put an update in my grow journal.

7. my beans came yesterday through "signed for" I paid the $15 to make sure it came but wont be doing that again the method they use is super stealth the regular $7 shipping should work doubt many get stopped going through customs. my mail man just dropped it off in my mailbox by the way didnt sign anything. very good system I received a tracking number recieved my order in 6 days.

8. i cant see the site. it gives me a message like they del their site. Suggestions?

-BH

9. Site was offline this morning...everything looks normal now

10. When did you receive a tracking number? They sent me a confirmation email, but there was not tracking number with it. Does that come when they send it out? I paid the 15 dollars for shipping too. I still think it's a good idea. Always the CHANCE of customs getting it.

11. I sent them a couple emails, one last night and one today, but have yet to hear back from them....Do you think they aren't open on Saturdays? They had questions about tracking and whatnot in them.

12. I received my tracking # the next day by email the tracking number just lets you know that it made it through customs not a step by step tracking like usps or UPS. Im sure you'll get your beans. Theres always a chance for customs but I like their method of stealth alot better than alot of the banks in the dam i've used. Good luck ps on the email they send you for order conformation with your order# there should be a link to your tracking #.

13. I got a CONFIRMATION email, immediately after ordering...a reciept telling me what i ordered and how much I paid, but there was no tracking number or link, other than the link to their site. I didn't get anything from them today. Are they not open on Saturdays?

14. Its a long weekend you should wait a little

15. I bet it's going to take a long time for me to get them, since they have so many backed up orders from the long weekend.

16. It has been 6 days into germination and NOTHING above ground yet.

I have put them like all the others in their own little bed of soil from Lowes/Home Depot
    and I have nothing above ground yet.

My wife says to be more patient, but everything I have grown sprouted in 3-5 days.

I planted the rest this morning so they can be my "Easter Weed". I wil see how long it takes them to sprout.:eek:

17. keep us updated, cause im planning on buying my seeds on this site so I owuld like to know how its going.

18. STILL no email with tracking number. They still havent replied to my emails. :( Been 3 Days now.

19. yeah i sent them 2 e-mails before i ordered and got no response, doesnt look like there communication skills are up to par...

cant complain about the results tho

20. sent them an email on friday, and got a response 5 minutes later,

Its just the easter weekend no need to fret