worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com = the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doughboy911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I used the $7 reg shipping and got mine. I think you were just unlucky and yours got snagged up in prolly a random search. I think registered mail is NOT the way to go ....cost more and it requires a signature. Which when you sign, it is like admitting guilt or accepting responsibility. If "they" (the police) showed up here, I would show them my two seed bags with seeds still in them (swapped out with bag seed:cool:) and would say it was delivered here without my knowledge, or by mistake. Here take them..LOL.

Good luck in the future.

2. I doubt they will come to my door. Funny shit if they do:smoke:

3. when was your order shipped thechef??

i know first hand packs can be up to 3 weeks...ESPECIALLY, if you choose registered mail

and yeah if you sign for a package and police are tracking it they CAN charge you with whatever is in the box(not to say you wont beat the case)

4. if they want to charge me with buying seeds fine, just stay out of my house :D

5. FINALLY!!!! 5 hindu kush, 5 pure afgan, 5 California orange and one chocolate chunk for the wife.

Very clever packaging!!!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. chef?
    You got them?
    damn you!

I still havent gotten mine. ugh.
    if i cant wait now for them sends how the hell am i going to wait for this damn thing to grow?

hm... says shipped 4/2 to america. still nothing....
    i might be getting anxious too early

7. yeah its still a little early, no need to worry until 3 weeks...just wondering did u choose the registered option or the normal mail??

congrats thechef, told you youd get em dawg!:hello:

8. thechef, thats what I like to hear.

now the real games can begin

9. I did the registered. but they dont give you any updates once it passes to america for processing.

so who knows where mine is at.
    but its still way early

10. Is the site down or can someone send me a PM of it?

11. its down atm

12. #54 thechef, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    made a trip to the local farming supply and have 3 of each strain in the little discs of dirt and are on the dryer to stay warm for a few days until they sprout then its under the lights.

3 more weeks and its outside into the wonderful sun. bought some other plants to make a camouflage and have a ncie spot set aside a few miles away for a "natural"grow.

Very excited (if you couldnt tell)

Thanks to all for the nice words:smoke::smoke:

12 days total from WMS confirmation to delivery....a very stressed 12 days :)

13. [​IMG]
    5 pure afghan

14. [​IMG]
    5 hindu kush

15. [​IMG]
    5 cali orange

16. those are my own containers NOT what they were shipped in.

17. hey...
    I ordered 4/1
    Shipped 4/1
    Went to America it said 4/2
    still nothing delivered
    everyone else seemed to get it in 5 days. So Im on target to get it today or tommorrow.

Im getting nervous.
    :/