worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com = the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doughboy911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I made a new order today, this time with registered mail :rolleyes: I'm an outdoor grower and it's getting close to being TOO late for me to plant :eek: so I didn't want to risk it. Last time I ordered:

1x White Widow - Feminised
    1x Big Bang - Feminised
    1x Lemon Skunk - Feminised
    1x Himalaya Gold - Feminised

This time I only ordered 1 Lemon Skunk because I got an offer in my email today showing they are giving away 3 free seeds with every order :D either way I'm getting 4 seeds like I planned. I only grow 2 plants per year, with my luck the other 4 will show up to and I'll end up with 8 seeds :rolleyes:

2. if you ordered those today then you have 3 DNA freebie seeds coming with your order:smoking:

3. Yep, that's what I was referring to :hello:

4. well they sent out my reship this week....that would be tight if they sent me some freebies......royal mail tracking semms f**ked up today....anyone else having this problem?

5. WORLDWIDE IS THE SHIT!!!! I GOT MY BEANS TODAY!!!! FINALLY!!! i ordered on april 12 and they finally came 2day......worlwide had also reshipped the order so i have a free second package on its way as well!!! hell yeah!!!!!

6. Ordered on April 29
    Shipped April 30
    Received them today

7. how was the seeds?? I recieved my yesterday and 1 was cracked.. they said they would reship 1

8. None were crack. all looking good

9. Received my first order today, along with a little letter, "Notice of Removal. " :rolleyes: I'm lucky like that. At least I made a second order to be safe.

10. i got my reshipped order today....these guys have great customer service...i pretty much got a free order cuz the original did show up just a few days ago....the reshipped went out on the 5th so it only took 8 days to get......i will def be ordering from these guys again

11. How have u guys been paying for the seeds? credit/debit money order or what im jw how other people would do it?

12. They don't ship to Canada. :(

13. Well, received my second package today. Got all 4 seeds, but one was crushed. :rolleyes:

14. Got mine Today!

Shipped May 11
    Got them today May 20th looking good seeds to germinating now:hello:

15. Agreed :cool:

Attached Files:

16. yes they are. You can buy as many or as few as you want of any strain.

I got 10 from them 6 months or so ago, all germinated and all were female. (I ordered fem seeds)

Highly recommend.

17. make sure u email them and tell them.. they will offer a reship or a furture discount.. i had one cracked too and i email them and told them to reship and i recieved mines like 4 days ago

18. These guys are the ish.
    Order 5/16
    Shipped 5/17
    Received 5/21:D

19. I doubt it, the cracked seed was one of the 3 free seeds they sent me.

20. doesnt matter they will replace it