worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com = the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doughboy911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. #501 couchcommando, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    Just placed an order on 5/1/10 for the following seeds. Standard non guaranty shipping was chosen as registered mail goes through too many chain of commands.

1x M-K Ultra fem-TH Seeds
    1x La Woman fem-DNA
    1x Great White Shark fem-GHS

Hopefully they arrive uncrushed and in a timely manner..:smoking:

2. wen i ordered mine it took like 10 days after the original order date.

3. Anybody out there get a receipt by email for your order from worldwide ? Ordered 8 days ago. Should I be trippin yet?

4. As far as a receipt, you should of got one immediatly after ordering. Got a receipt 30 seconds after ordering. The norm from what I've been reading for delivery times is between 7-10 days barring any customs shennanagins....

5. Hey couch, gotta another q for u . Ever tried to E mail worldwide mj ? The E mail address on the website says invalid address. I tried to tell them about me not getting a receipt and that's what it said ( invalid address).

6. Their e-mail address is mail@thesingleseedcentre.com It sounds like you went to a similar scam site. Drop them a line and see what they can dig up.. Seed bank is definately legit..Good Luck Man:smoke:

7. Today is the 10th day for me. I'll let you all know when they come. I ordered 3 White Widow and 3 Bubblicious.

The tracking number really hasn't been useful. On the 29th it told me this:

Your item, posted on 29/04/10 with reference R5848GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

(That's not actually my tracking number.)

8. Look here homies , I keep trying that b shit e mail address. Yeah that's right it's bullshit. If somebody has a diferent e mail for worldwide mj , send it my way.

9. Well I guess I can quit talking shit about worlrdwide mj.
    My seeds came in just now.
    2 super lemon haze
    1 super silver haze
    1 G 13 haze
    1 pineapple chunk
    1 hawaiian snow
    e mail address still won't accept a message

10. Nice. That makes me feel a little better. I still haven't gotten mine yet though.. Hopefully tomorrow. Where are you located? And how large was the package?

11. Coming up on 3 weeks since my order was shipped but I've not received it. I paid unregistered, sent 2 emails regarding it and I've not heard back from them yet...

12. HELL YEAH! My fucking seeds came in today. I can't believe it. Amazing. One of my white widow seeds is a little white and weak looking but whatever. 5 of the 6 seeds look great. Stick in there guys, it's actually legit.

13. how long did it take??

14. Has anyone had success with any of their autoflowering plants? Which ones that they have are the shortest/least odorous? I'm looking to start my first grow and have been doing a lot of research lately.

15. Just received an email from them today stating that there were delays in the UK-US flights due to Icelandic volcano ash clouds (damn that's a long statement). The dude told me I should be receiving it in a few days *crosses fingers* :hello:

16. It took 11 days from the day I ordered. I ordered on 4/23 and got the shipping notification on the 26th.

17. Got the same reply. Ordered since April 12, wondering if its normal for it to take almost 4 weeks so far : (

18. Anyone got some high thc content/low growing/stealth growing seed idea? Perfer fem seeds as well.

19. i also ordered on the 12th and my tracking still says "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece"

i have emailed them about it and said they would reship last monday and then reshipped it on wed with a new tracking #.......that was 2 days ago.....so hopefully this one shows up

they also let me change my order cuz orginally i ordered some (world of seed)afghan kush, but after reading around i heard world of seeds genetics sucks so i asked if i could change my order to some reserva privada pure pakistani and they said they did that for me.....so now the wait begins for the reship

20. thats what they originally told me.....but after it had been 16 days i told em i understood the volcano wasnt their fault but the tracking still says it hasnt even arrrived to the usps.....i paid for registed and stealth shipping and others who had ordered after me have gotten orders from the uk already and i would appreciate it if they reshipped.....they replied and said if it hadnt come by monday to let them know.....i let them know monday it didnt come and on wednesday they sent me a new tracking # and said they switched my order like i had asked....so hopefully this one comes thu