worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com = the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doughboy911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. What website you went through to order your seds?

2. www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

----

well, it took 13 days from order, but ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

18 x Mr. Nice - Black Widow
    10 x Paradise - Sensi Star.

both varieties are regular seed stock! ill grow feminized, but wont breed with it. I blame my postal system for taking the full 13 days...we dont see our mailman daily, and I recieved a package from the attitude today as well, and it was shipped from the UK 2 days later.

all in all, WW has my vote, expecially for some strains that are NOT readily available with other banks

3. www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

congrats on the pickup amoril, im sure you'll make the most out of them!:smoking:

4. Hey guys. first timer here. just ordered..... little nervous though, never done this stuff before. got it from the worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

anyone have them taken away? or never not get them?
    Im so sceptical about the good comments, and I wanna hear the bad.

5. 5x Pure Afghan -
    5x Hindu Kush -
    5x California Orange Bud -
    1x Chocolate Chunk -

ordered these on the 23rd, received shipment info on the 26th saying they were headed for the States, and nothing.

Am I too anxious? probably.

Gonna sit in my chair and get ready for 4:20:smoking::smoking:

6. chef, you ordered yours a day or two behind me, and recieved shipping notification 2 days behind me. I got my package from WMS yesterday...so you shouldnt be far behind. Im in oklahoma, so if anything you would be a bit faster I would think

7. :smoking::smoking:lol, tomorrow is cool :wave: i have an old friend from Dover OK

8. i ordered on the 25 mailed pament the same day and got shipping notification today.
    i ordered and sent payment to dr. chronic a day earlyier and got notification today as well.

9. #29 TeamSD, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    oh SNAPS.

DO NOT USE THE STANDARD SHIPPING.

I had a successful order using the $15 shipping method. Figured hey wtf is the difference use basic shipping save a few bucks and get a few more seeds. WRONG.. try No seeds and a Notice of Confiscation.....As soon as i seen the resealing tape i knew it was going to be a empty package.

HAS ANYONE made it through with the cheap shipping method or hasnt anyone dared to use it but me? I think for the most part your order will be caught/searched UNLESS you use the more expensive shipping method(because of how customs works*, theres holes and simple run arounds)

THERES A REASON FOR THE REGISTERED MAIL, PLEASE USE IT IF YOU INTEND TO GET YOUR ORDER.(hint, ive never had a package via that type of mail service, from anywhere in the world sent to me that has even been opened/or resealed, they go untouched...understand? )

And as for packaging, they arent very stealth. More like cheap cover up. I've dealt with many sites of the sort in the past and id have to say their method is far from impressive.

DAMMIT

and shipping is about 6-11 days from the UK/royal mail even with the faster shipping method. Just wondering now if they got me on watch now....looks like this will be my final order for a while.

10. #30 thechef, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    nothing today. Going to wait till monday before I file a complaint and see what they can do to get me my seeds fast. Maybe Ill order form another company, had to lose the $$ though

11. Team SD, sorry to hear that dog...

Ive known someone who was shipping xanax/valium from europe...they said roughly 20% of registered mail was being intercepted and taking much longer, mainly due to customs x-raying/checking random and suspicious packages

Regular mail was getting confiscated 10% of the time

That was last year, but after reading some of the seedbank section it looks like those numbers have doubled :(

12. damn!!

you boys are making me nervous!!!

i hope i get mine! i got the trackin number and in says its "in processing to get to the united states"

so we will see :/

13. Your item, posted on 26/03/09 with reference RJ2410358742177GB3 has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Ya thats what mine says.:smoking:

14. chef, edit your post immediately please

your order number shouldnt be openly visible man....if the right eyes see that kind of info, they can track it backwards.

15. i deleted and added numbers and letters, The Chef isnt stupid after all:smoking:

16. lol, good call....I didnt look that closely at it

however, Ill go ahead and tell ya that the prefix was the same for mine, which is why I immediately recognized it

17. nice info guys, deff gonna buy from them nowing everything is a-ok for the majority of you. sorry for anyone who is running into trouble, best of luck in getting what your wanting.

anybody know of hand outdoor seeds from them that are easier to grow but will/should be good bud? thanks in advance. god bless all.

18. nothing today and I did do registered mail.....WTF????? WHERE ARE MY DAMN SEEDS MO64213FUCKERS.

19. hopefully yours wasnt held back in customs ^^^^^.Im in IN and i see your in MI.

Sign of your package being raided will be the bright green resealing tape.

Although you have to be there to sign for the package, so camp onward.