Worlds smallest Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HolderOfTheBong, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Heeeyyy, after finding out about a regular vaporizer i figured there had to be a cheaper alternative.. and after finding out from a good friend that you can get Extreamly ripped off a lightbulb vape.. i decided to make my own

I made the original lightbulb vape with the cap and straw and then realized its not easy to transport in pocket or even in a bag because its delicate glass.. a box would be too bulky to carry around and you cant just carry it because you would look like a methhead.

We wanted one we could use inside buildings and transport... so i sacraficed a night light =)

[​IMG]

I realized the little hole in the top was far to small to efficently load and remove bud from it so i made a hole in the side of the bulb for it

[​IMG]

Its even got a little cover made out of foil/electric tape. Its Air-Tight when closed too.

[​IMG]

Tell me what ya think ^^] Please no insults or calling me an idiot for not buying a real vape because believe me... im in the process. Hopefully i'll use this for no more than a week. Cheers

2. Looks like something crack would be smoked out of. I'll stick to my MFLB.

3. go easy on the tape, that can't be good to inhale. Just get the mlfb, it's only $100 and I can guarantee that it is so much better than this.

4. ya....my mflb is about just as small. definately shorter.

5. How do you use that? My friend made one but i never inquired how he used it.

6. ew. more like world's most ghetto vape. C- for trying :confused_2:

7. i used a light bulb vape once. the vapor or whatever came from it was incredibly harsh and i never really felt blown off it... i dont know

8. Ooo thanks for the suggestion. to tell the truth the smallest vape i've seen was the Iolite. and by the way the tape doesn't burn. i made sure to only expose the end of the bulb to flame.. (Which i know wont last long before it explodes lol)

9. You grind up the bud and put it in the bulb then hold the end of the flame on the tip of it. give it about 25-35 seconds to fill then you suck on the end piece.

10. Yeah pretty sure the Launch Box has you beat buddy.

11. #11 Stinj, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010

The tape will burn if the glass is heated too much. The smallest(non-meth pipe like) vape is the magic flight launch box.

12. a.k.a. - a crack pipe

dear god, what have you done? Just switch to Geico, you can get that real vape in no time :rolleyes:

13. If you tell me how to make that step-by-step, I will be your best friend

Anyone else, don't judge me, I'ma a financially constricted college student. :rolleyes:

14. Sure dude, i'll message ya

15. I made one the other day for fun. It didnt work too well. it took long like over 2 minutes for minimal vapor to appear. I didnt use much weed in it, maybe thats why the hit wasnt good. But that thing is sick haha from a nightlight bulb. Ingenious.

16. Anyone else notice the OP keeps a big bottle of lotion next to his computer?

17. My hands get dry lol

18. I'm sure you weren't serious about being the "worlds smallest vape"...theres one called the ubie that is smaller

19. Now that is a fucking crack pipe.