Worlds Smallest CoCo Clone!?!?!? Smaller then a penny.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Burplekush, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Well, yesterday while trying to move this tiny new growth on the bottom of my plant towards light and it snapped leaving me with a 3 set of leaves on a stem altogether being smaller then a penny.Its stem is basically not even visible. I decided to expirement and see if i could clone with it . I was SURE it would be dried up by this morning. well i guess not! :rolleyes: the plant is looking better then it did when it was on the bottom of my new clone master bubble.
    I used mad farmer rooting gel, regular tap water and a humidity dome. 70% coco/30%perlite.

i am shocked to see it still alive. :eek: Now my question is this the smallest clone ever!?!?! i tried looking up for any journal with a cutting off a newly developed growth. Well i couldnt find any. So here for shits n giggles check it out, its name is wilfred hahaha . Update will come. Hopefully she survives :hello:

Attached Files:

2. OMFG thats awesome man. Id have called it lofty tho lol. You have my attention now anyway B)

TSG (",)

3. wilfred!!! hahaha yesss hmmm wilfreds lookin good today next too 2 new bag seed! purple platinum bubba :} and either or gsc,underdog og,or maybe og idk !hmmmm tonight ill post an updater on wilfred

4. ------

Attached Files:

5. OMG she really is tiny eh lol.

TSG (",)

6. What happened to the clone???

TSG (",)