Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

worlds most expensive marijuana.. MUST READ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by umbrukk, Dec 30, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-llIedEIuU]Police Discover Worlds Most Expensive Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

they say this hydroponic marijuana grown in "hydroponic labs" and the street price is "around $6000 dollars"

WHAT THE FUCK

THE MEDIA ARE OH SO GOOD AT BULLSHITING

discuss............:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. im pretty sure even $600 is a bit of a steep price for top dollar buds

im not from USA so im not sure. but i think even people from USA will find this hilarious

3. What the fuck is this? It's not cocaine here, 600 dollars my ass.

4. damn...the media is fucking stupid. almost as funny as the "killer marijuana" on Fox News

5. Not to bad thats only 214 dollars a g

6. *****z gotta make money off that shit man. i sell a gram for 350

7. can you post a link to this so called "killer marijuana" on fox news, kind sir

8. The reporter said 6000$ an ounce, not 600. Thats just dumb... I hope he fucked up and just added a 0 to what the teleprompter said. Atleast 600 is decently close to the street price for gram by gram.

What state did this take place in?

9. Man, and they were talking about "chemicals and nutrients" like it was fucking meth. Any ordinary gardener can tell you plants need nutrients. Fuck the media.

10. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']

The reporter said 6000$ an ounce, not 600. Thats just dumb... I hope he fucked up and just added a 0 to what the teleprompter said. Atleast 600 is decently close to the street price for gram by gram.

What state did this take place in?[/quote]

Texas, I believe. And even 600 is outrageous. Hell, even 425+ is outrageous.

11. Kinda like how they say brick weed in tx is worth 4 to 6 grand a pound in ny lol

12. can you read.. Look at top post i said $6000, isaid even $600 is a steep price letalone $6000

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPF59CoGvs]Fox News Gets Reefer Madness Over So-Called Killer Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

DRUG LORDS ARE INVADING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD TO GROW KILLER MARIJUANA THAT IS BOOBY TRAPPED TO EXPLODE!!!!!! ZOMGZOMGZOMG

14. This is some serious shit, gated communities are no longer safe

15. beware of the c4 rigged hyrdoponic "lab"

16. Last night on Nat Geo's border wars. The cop points to the carbon filter calling it a co2 dispenser. Then he points out the co2 generator calling it an AC unit. What a fucking fool!

17. 6000 a zip ahahahah

18. haha sum 1 posts this every few months, im pretty sure he meant to say 6k per lb, more reasonable. Or hes 1 stupid mother fucker (the cop)

19. Lol, first there are hackers on steroids, now there is dope on steroids

20. lmao fucking hilarious