Worlds Biggest Douchebag[IRAN INSIDE]

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronik-Judge, Dec 13, 2006.

1. This post is politically incorrect so it offends you, I don't really care. YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO READ THIS.

See now i'm pissed off. I hear about this shit and I wish I had ... AT LEAST 2 hours with this dude, just to pound into his face. You might be wondering, who i'm talking about...
    Well ladies and gentleman the worlds biggest douchebag:

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad [try saying that 10 times really fast]
    Your own president of Iran. You're probably thinking(unless you already know)

WHAT DID THE DOUCHEBAG DO NOW:
    Ask CNN
    And I quote..
    I have fucking relatives who died in the holocaust and the fact that he is even looked at as a leader is disgusting, moreover stupid mother fuckers like the russian prime minister and china havn't even said anything about it. Think about it, what the fuck does russia contribute to this world besides fucking weapons.. umm.... Launching a satalite into space? Yeah, to assert power over the united states. FUCK IRAN, FUCK RUSSIA, FUCK N. KOREA, FUCK CHINA. [ I don't mean the people, I mean the leaders. ]
    Go ahead give me bad rep, fuck you too. I doubt any of you are ignorent enough not to see whats going on here. :mad: I swear to god if you want to come argue with me, bring it on. I'll fucking wreck you cause i'm pissed off.

YOU CAN'T RE-WRITE HISTORY YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER

2. intense. i dont understand why someone doesn't just take a .50 cal rifle from a rooftop and blow these guys domes off there shoulders from a mile away

3. all this stuff has been prohesized(sp?) Biblically :smoking:

President Ahmoud amdijefa;khjad is just fulfilling his role.

I urge everyone to get right with God and Believe that his son did walk this earth and

was resurrected from the dead to wash all our sins away.

The only way to get to heaven is through Christ.

(please no flaming!!:p )

4. C'mon man, we all know that makes tooooo much sense! :p

5. ^ I really really really really<-- Can't stress that enough want to. I would join the army i had a 100% chance of blowing his face off. But I value my life more than his worthless disgusting life.

6. meh, they said the samethings last year. Just know that they are in the minority in the world.

Its kind of hard to argue with the tattoo numbers written on my grandfather's wrist...

7. that is not the answer

8. Fuck them?

Fuck us.

9. Huh? So you agree with them?

10. As with all of Leonardo's foretellings, it's all vauge to a degree. The magic of the prophecies is simply that all they depend upon is time... it's a matter of time before a situation arises that closely if not exactly matches the prophecies, which were written in a way as to allow for adventuallity and inevietability to do their job for them. I know some who believe our current world is the beginning of the apocolypse, and that the horsemen will be riding soon... but... what happens when if it passes all over, as I imagine it will? Will the next time this situation arises with similar specifics, will THAT be the end? Or the next? Or even the one after?

Because in all reality, it's all happened before. The only reason it takes such a high importance, particularly in the religious sense, is the availability of mass and farspread communication. There was no television, internet, and telephones during... well... let's say 19/20ths of the time since the bible.

Two agnostic cents, for ya.

11. Umm no.

Fuck them?

Fuck us.

Do you have any idea what kind of horrors and damages to nature and human kind that western civilization has inflicted on the world?

Sure those countries do bad things, but we're just as guilty. Fuck them? Fuck us.

12. That's one of the largest problems in our society, just shown on a small scale.

When there's a misunderstanding or ignorance or even when fact is involved, it's all too often a case of "If you're not with us, you're against us."

13. Quit trying to act smart, he said the EXACT opposite of what I said "Fuck them" he said "fuck us" Therefore it is opposite

14. Those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.

15. Trying to act smart?

I'm saying what I want to say and believe is right, I'm not trying to act anything.

And for the record I wasn't personally attacking you or anything, just using your quote as an example.

Reguardless, I read the same post you did bro. It's not very long or complicated, so I assure you I read it the exact same way also. At the very same time I instantly knew what he meant though, because I agree with him. Our country/part of the world has done just as much evil as they have.

Where as you apparently don't think that way, so you probably thought he must agree with them, right?

Edit: If those idiots had any appreciation for art/literature, all they would have to do is read as simple of a book as Elie Weisel's book "Night", which in it's own right is a work of genious. Point being, truth is stranger than fiction, and I doubt many could think up something as detailed as Night in their head with no fact base to go on.

And yeah, there's plenty of tattooed wrists left, as Palmer mentioned, to prove it.

16. I agree ten fold bro, but everyone can believe what they want to believe...

17. 2 points I want to make:
    1.Rasta man is totally justified in expressing his opinion, and i think its safe to say that he was NOT agreeing with all of the ideas brought up in mahmoud's speech, simply saying that we dont exactly have clean records either, and are in no position to sit in judgement of them. Whether or not you agree with him gives you NO right to put words in his mouth, or to assume that because he doesnt agree with your self-ritcheous hatred of a leader means that he de-facto agrees with all of the leaders beliefs.

2.Did you really imply that russia sends sattelites into space to dominate the US? mabye i misread what you wrote, but if I didnt, then you are really not making sense. First off, the vast majority of the rockets that russia launches are for PRIVATE use, namely by american businesses that rely on satelite coverage. Russian launches are used because they cost much less and actually have a much more successful history. Also, i think it's safe to say that Russia is NOT "dominating" the US these days. and by the way, Mahmoud WAS right, the soviet union doesnt exists, remember? its russia now, not the USSR.

p.s. for my 2-cents on the biblical prophecies that fortell this event. God is said to exist on a plane of existence far beyond ours. Given that he is said to exist outside of the boundries of space and time (holy spirit?) then it can be said that he is atemporal. Time is not a part of god, he exists not IN every moment in history and the future, but outside of the idea of time itself. If this is the case, it seems highly suspect that god sent down his word full of vague prophesies to inform us of when the time would be right, and when all of these things are going to happen. Even if all of this existence is preordained and the apocolypse will come only after certain events, god does not exist in those terms, and would never act in them.

18. That thought is always on the tip of my brain.

I'm pretty confident in an omnipotent beings ability to understand my viewpoint *shrug*

19. Really, Sweetheart? You and whose?:rolleyes:

You need to realign your attitude; seems to me you have irked a lot of people with this thread. And for goodness' sake, don't ever join the High School debating team....

I thought offensive posts of a racial nature were not allowed here, anyway....? My, my, GC, we have gotten lax....

20. Pathetic.