World Wide Seeds Promo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RedEyedNReady, Jul 3, 2010.

1. arent dinafem seeds supposed to be really bad?

2. Man I gotta tell you I had a hermie in the dinafem blue fruit, just like they said it would... But the other dinafem I popped critical haze is the MONSTER of the room right now. Im expecting a 3 oz pull off her EASILY! I will say Im also impresses with RAW D. from G13, yeah I know I might hear some shizzle about it, but in my garden its my baby and looking frosty and smelling DANK as HELL 50 days into flower. I will also give Kings Kush its all do respect it has done VERY well as well closly behind the Raw D. I also have Super Lemon Haze from GHSC going as well and not too impressed so far lots of popcorned nuggets but frosting day by day... I dont know much about dinafem but for free autos I might still be able to salvage another outdoor crop...

3. have grown Moby Dick ( twice, from seed) Blue Hash, and Royal Haze by em ( 'Tude freebies)

all hermied..the first moby .. HUGE clusters of male flower in the lower 1/4.. full on hermi ..no random male stamens on IT..

the rest .. just started to trow off male stamen on the buds about week 5...

none were grown a the same time ..all had other girls in flower room that did not hermi.

Dinafem seeds are bird seed in my book...

Wharf

4. i was wondering i went to order, ive ordered from these guys twice before and no problems, but today when i went to order , they no longer ship to Canada wierd,,,

5. Just got rid of a Moby Dick Hermie which was a monster. i will never grow anything from dinafem again.