World Wide Seeds DNA freebies!!! get them while they last

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Grasshumper, May 7, 2010.

1. #1 Grasshumper, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    i just got this email concerning their give away 3 free seeds with any order If you cannot view this email or if you're on a mobile device: Click Here [​IMG] The Single Seed Centre have teamed up with our good friends at DNA Genetics to bring you this amazing offer. [​IMG] Rocklock Marijuana Seeds are the perfect mix of heavy Indicas, finishing in just 8 weeks. [​IMG] Sharksbreath Marijuana Seeds are highly potent and a connoisseurs delight, are easy to grow, producing an amazing flavour and smell. [​IMG] Sour Cream Marijuana Seeds are the best of both worlds with the classic Haze taste mixing with the high yield of Sour and G13. We're offering, not one, not two, but three free seeds with every order - regardless of the size of the order! [​IMG] DNA Genetics pride themselves on high-quality, award winning, marijuana seeds and here's your chance to appreciate Sharksbreath, Rocklock & Sour Cream. [​IMG] Hurry this offer is only available for 1 week only, while stocks last! [​IMG] If you'd prefer not to receive any future promotional emails from The Single Seed Centre, click here.
    Forward this email to a friend or colleague. [​IMG]:hello:

2. You are not helping my seed buying addiction one bit. lol. Good thing I am moving otherwise I would be all over that deal. :smoke:

3. new house gotta have new seeds ;):wave::smoke:

4. Lol. If you could only see the stock pile I have now. :D

Plus I am doing a bit of breeding this grow too so that means more seeds that will be in my stock pile. :smoking: :)

5. sour cream sounds nice dude, i'm interested to see how the rocklock goes. I've seen a few people growing it. :D

6. the best part is you only need to buy one stinkin seed to get those 3 seeds even a 4 dollar throw away:smoke:

7. When does the DNA freebies start? Got the same e-mail but nothing at all mentioned on the site.. Grass humper, are you familiar with this bank and past offers? Don't want to jump the gun...

8. its already begun i ordered today:smoking:

9. Sweet...got one seed just for the offer.

10. ORDER PLACED for one satori hahahaha! Want my FREEBIES!!!! LOL!

11. yeah out of the dna genetics i havnt grown any but have smoked the la con and it was pretty good, but that sour cream sounds amazing, i have also smoked sour sage and that was amazing taste as well, so im looking at the sour cream hard, lol

12. Are the freebies supposed to pop up in the shopping cart? I can't seem to find anything on the site advertising the freebies. Anybody know?

13. i was quite disappointed after growing out my sour cream that i got free from attitude.. it grew out, but the potency and high left something to be desired. flavor didn't really come out either and it was grown all organic in soil.

14. i posted the flier bro. it runs this friday to next. they are on a first come first serve basis and will not show up in your cart:smoking:

15. #15 Siegen, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    Hmm, has anyone ordered from these guys before? their website seems quite reputable. they evn have a money back guarantee if you don't recieve your beans. i'd definatly be willing to buy one seed and recieve 4!

Unfortunately for me, they don't ship to Canada. So boourns to that!

16. Definately legit; there's 35 pages of reviews in one of the threads in this section. Will be my second order with bank...

17. yeah i just read up on all threads regarding them, they seem legit, nice strain selection too. But as i filled out my order information it prompted me with "Sorry, we don't ship to Canada." So i will go elsewhere.

18. you want a place that ships to canada Cannabis Seeds they have a decent selection and the cheapest price ive seen, plus ive had a package siezed at customs, and they replaced it no questions asked, and i didnt have to pay for the guarantee shipping like you have to do with attitude

19. #19 Siegen, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    Thanks for the recommendation. I checked the site out and it seems to have all of the best breeders in the world available, maybe i'll buy some singles from them in the future. Though i've discovered BCSeedKing, I'm getting 15 Purps from them for 60$ cad, with faster shipping since it's in Canada, and additional seeds included. Very discrete shipping had been commented on. It just makes more sense to have it shipped within the country, even if they guarantee reshipment on seized orders, it's a hassle i'd rather avoid if possible. :smoking: