World Wide Ron Paul Support for Super Tuesday!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by purple grapes, Mar 5, 2012.

1. #1 purple grapes, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Check out this strategy. There is a huge push for Idaho and North Dakota. These states along with Alaska are caucuses and give Ron Paul a good chance to win. You can donate money and phone bank. We need to do all we can before tomorrow this may be our big opportunity.

http://www.dailypaul.com/218378/stop-do-this-if-you-want-to-win-id-nd-moneybomb

Another idea, print these or other brochures out..... National Comparison Sheet Debtchart

.... and hand them out everywhere.

I know there are a ton of Ron Paul supporters lurking in these threads. Do something if you haven't yet. Be politically active. If everyone convinces there network of people to vote for Ron Paul and does his part locally, he can win the nomination.

Do your part, donate, volunteer, or convince. Its in our hands.

2. This says it all

[​IMG]

3. I have convinced all my friends that will vote to vote RP(Not an easy task been at it for years). I have actually converted one die hard Fox News, Bill O'Riely loving GOPer to become a full blown Libertarian\AnCap. He is now working on getting a degree in Austrian Econ:hello:.
    I am also on my last write up from work for spreading the word of the good DR Paul.

I don't think there is much hope for him where I live though. CA is heavily Dem and they are stuck in the "RP is a Repub so he is evil". I told one old lady "he is the only candidate for peace" to which she replied "Thats not true, Obama is for peace" face palm was the end result.

4. So he's got three nobody states supporting him. He knows he's not gonna win, but he'll sure make more money writing a book about it.

5. ^^ does he have a book deal signed?

or are you making that up?

6. Don't forget, liberal Obama supporters who use cannabis, its time to send Obama a message
    [​IMG]