World Wide Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by alemartins, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Well, this kind of a game, tell where are you from, how often do you smoke, and what do you think about your country's marijuana.

So, I'm from Brazil, I smoke almost every weekend and my country's marijuana its so bad, so bad, that when you buy it comes with a plus, horse shit.
    =/

that's it

2. I'm from San Francisco and smoke every day, but not much every day, more like to gain an appetite and sleep. The weed in my part on the country is some of the best in the world (and that's a fact, i might add), and i am insanely greatful for that.

3. you're lucky man ...

4. Im from Florida, I smoke everydamnday, quite a bit also, upwards of 4 or 5 grams a day, easily. without weed, I cant eat, and I cant sleep. I also believe it helps to control my bipolar disorder. The weed here in Florida is definitely hit and miss, but if you go to the bigger cities, you can more than likely find some dank ass weed.

5. New York and the weed is wonderful everytime I smoke I'll do like 2 bowls (around 6-10 hits worth) and I feel literally like I'm floating and dizzy :)

6. im from colombia and i smoke most days of the week and my country's weed is real good shit!

i live in new york and i still get good shit, in new york u find all the haze that u want.