Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

world record hotbox maybe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cunty88, Jul 14, 2011.

1. just thought i'd share this worth a bit of a laugh,

cannabis supporters in N.Z hotbox mary jane the "cannabus":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YViJquhCUQ]‪Mary Jane The Cannabus world Record Hot box 87 people!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. that would be fun but i would not need that maney people mabey a few friends.

3. haha fully would probably get hard to breathe lol kinda legendary tho

4. would be kind of crazy tbh

5. That's what it's gonna look like in parks when weeds gonna be legal lol

6. lol would be mean, i hope it nearly is legal here in new zealand, the word that cannabis is not as bad as they say is getting out and the amount of notice that the cause has gotten in the past 6months is amazing, more people are getting educated and there was even an unbiased doco on tv last night talking about legalizing it or at least decriminalizing, still we have retarded monkeys in government at the moment:mad:

7. Yep man weed will be legal I have hope and more and more people are understanding that weed aint that bad

8. Holy crap, I wish I woulda been there. This is legendary.

9. ikr i was like damn wish i was there but i live like 8 hours away from where it was,

10. I think that room that the bus is in, is the ULTIMATE stoner room.

11. ahh the daktory haha it was used to show that stoners aren't bad people and there should be nothing wrong with consuming cannabis in a r18 safe environment. Cops turned a blind shoulder, until a selfish reporter wanting a story blackmailed them to bust the owner or they would make a story about the cops not doing their job.
    About us « The Daktory : that's the site to the place, pretty interesting imo

12. Whats the song called?

13. Awesome! I really hope they legalise it here in New Zealand. It's basically a culture here and it's pretty much accepted but it doesn't stop the cops from cracking down on it, although I must say they do turn a blind eye every now and then.
    The way things are going though I think we might be looking at legalization in the next few years, decriminalisation would be nice.
    Depending on how things go in America in this new bill or whatever it is with ASA sueing the DEA and Obama administration, prehaps we may be looking at legalization sooner then we hoped for.

14. I'd be so baked, oh jeez.

15. agreed man i NZ but i wish we would just make our own decisions on whats best for our country not copy America i mean we got one of the highest rates of cannabis use per population in the world that's saying something

16. #16 cunty88, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    hey man um which one? im not to sure what songs they used im looking through the comments to see if someone asked lol

edit:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF34KvW5uPo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF34KvW5uPo[/ame]

is that the one your talking about?

17. song is called proud to be a stoner by the kottonmouth kings there really good

18. yeah i hope they legalize it here but when we charge into a police station and start a cannabis fire and start yelling chanting and swearing at the cops to fuck off it probably only makes legalizing it further away

19. That's bad ass

20. #20 cunty88, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    yeah i agree even tho it did manage to get the cause on tv it looked really bad even tho it was an individual act that had nothing to do with the protest, there's a right and wrong way to do things but i feel the civil non violent displays of civil disobedience and protests are working.:hello: